113. They Were Not Original Dishes

The fans on the live stream kept clamoring to try the dishes.

But they wouldn't be granted until Gu Bai finished them all. Therefore, the staff members could only bear the pressure even if the fans scolded them for delaying.

Yang Xun and the others were attacked by the strong fragrance at the spot.

Even though they had experienced it once and believed they could bear it for some time, they knew they were wrong when the smell spread all over the place.

Even they wanted to eat the dishes right away, not to mention the fans.

The only exception was probably Gu Bai because the dishes were common on earth. Even if some were special, he could still find some certain restaurants to have them.

Moreover, even though his cooking skills were good on earth, there were always people who knew better than him. Even in Cern, there must be plenty of talented and experienced chefs, so he never dared to consider himself brilliant. He was regarded as an amazing chef only because people here didn't know much about the food culture on earth.

Gu Bai finished ten dishes in an orderly manner.

The fans on the live stream couldn't wait anymore, having no intention of hearing what Yang Xun was saying. They fixed their eyes on the ten dishes, waiting for the signal that they could buy the dishes online.

All of them crowded in as soon as they were granted to eat, but they were kicked out of the live stream because the system couldn't bear them within such a short time. They were confused when noticing the atmosphere changed.

[Oh, you idiots! Why can't you bear all of us? Fix it and let us in! I want to eat the dishes!]

[Why am I kicked out of the live stream?]

[I can't get in. There are too many people applying for it. Come on, fix it!]

[I just want to eat the dishes. Do you have to do this to me? I'll cry around if you can't let me in!]

Countless fans who were kicked out of the live stream grumped on the website of the Chef Guild, while the programmers bore the fragrance of the food and worked overtime to deal with the situation.

Finally, 10 minutes later, the live stream was fixed. The fans who finally got in had no time for the comment changes but tried the dishes immediately.

For a long time, none of them said anything in the comment zone. If the number on the screen showed that there were 5 billion people online, they would think it was an empty room.

After about half an hour, the first comment began to appear on the screen, followed by more comments which seemed to be freed out. They sent so many that people could only see many comments refreshing one after another on the screen, but they moved too fast to be seen.

While the fans were trying the dishes, President Yang Xun and other seniors were busy eating the dishes as well. They finished all the dishes and wished they could lick the plates clean if they were not under the cameras.

They then leaned against the chairs with full stomachs, feeling hard to get up.

They were supposed to seem silly, but none of the fans laughed at them.

The viewers understood them because they tried the dishes online as well. They believed they might do the same if they could be there with the seniors.

With such tastes, they all had the answer already.

Still, for the sake of fairness, President Yang Xun stood up even if he was more than full, announcing the result.

"We just had 2,039,645,781 fans trying the dishes, and 1,973,658,421 of them liked the dishes. That is to say, 96.76% of people love the dishes!" Yang Xun announced the data loudly but didn't feel shocked. He knew the answer when he ate the dishes.