269. Collective Play

Gu Bai's first batch of recruits were food stall owners and inn chefs. This time, in addition to the most basic character and morality, the most important thing is to have cooking skills first, preferably those who have passed the chef's certificate.

Because of the experience in the previous two recruitments, Gu Bai was able to grasp the recruitment process this time.

Of course, the entire empire has a foundation in culinary skills, and there are very few people who can get a chef certificate. This condition directly filters out a large number of people.

While those who were screened felt particularly sorry, they soon turned around and sent their resumes to other positions.

As long as they can join the Blue Star Group, no matter what position they are, they can!

After passing the preliminary screening, Gu Bai decided that all the remaining candidates for the interview would go to the second world for the first test.

Because the people who participated in the recruitment this time are from various planets, all of them will be gathered on the M95 planet for interviews, which is time-consuming and laborious. Some interviewers still have jobs and have not resigned, and may not even be able to ask for vacations, so they went to the second world for interviews which is the most economical way.

On the day of the interview, Gu Bai entered the second world early in the morning and came to the entrance of the Blue Star Restaurant.

In fact, the Blue Star Restaurant in the Second World had been closed by Gu Bai before, and had been reclaimed by the system, but then Gu Bai's vest was exposed, his achievements were exposed, and the Blue Star Snack Bar in the Second World was also exposed. Under the instructions of the central government, the brain directly isolated the Blue Star Restaurant and returned it to Gu Bai.

Therefore, since then, although the Blue Star Hotel in the Second World has never been opened, it has become one of the favorite places for netizens to check in.

This was the first time that Gu Bai had opened the Blue Star Restaurant in a long time. Looking at the familiar and shabby furnishings inside, it was both funny and a little sad.

This is the first store he opened since he came to this world, and it is also the place where he accumulated his initial funds. Without this small store and without the fans who have always supported him, he would not have achieved what he is now.

"Dong dong dong... Excuse me, is this the location of Gu Bai's recruitment interview?"

At this time, a knock on the door interrupted Gu Bai's thoughts of nostalgia. He hurriedly sorted out his emotions and looked at the door of the store. A young man stood there nervously.

With a smile on his face, Gu Bai said, "Yes, are you here for an interview? Come here first and sign it."

"Okay." The young man walked in and signed his name in the place corresponding to his own information.

"You find a place to sit first, don't be so nervous, and it's not a formal occasion, just as usual, wait for a few more people to start the interview." Gu Bai said with a gentle smile, trying to make the interviewer able to clam down.

Next, Gu Bai chatted with the interviewee a few words, and it was very ordinary things, which did not involve the interview at all, and the young man's emotions also relaxed visibly.

He had always liked and admired Gu Bai, and this time he came to apply for a job because he wanted to work in an idol's company, and this was the first time he had such close contact with an idol, so he was nervous.