256. Wood-based abilities

"Baibai used the wood-type ability to help me stabilize the spiritual power, so that the spiritual power can be completely restored." Jun Molin's simple words cast another heavy bullet on Jun Yu.

Jun Yu had heard from Fang Mengshu before that Gu Bai was treating Jun Molin with spiritual powers, but he only thought that he was using a supernatural diet to help him relieve it, but he did not expect that it was a thorough treatment, and he was using the wood element.

Does the wood-type ability still have such a function? Is it only Gu Bai's wood-type ability that has such ability, or does all wood-type ability users have it?

Thinking that if it is the latter, it will cause an unimaginable sensation in the empire and even the entire interstellar space.

The matter related to the new year festival was temporarily put aside by Jun Yu, and he now very much wants to understand the healing effect of wood-based abilities on spiritual divine power.

The reason why Jun Molin chose to confess to Jun Yu at this time was because he felt that his spiritual power could be completely recovered after one or two treatments.

When his spiritual power is restored, no one will be his opponent anymore. Even if someone has bad intentions against Gu Bai, he will be able to solve them all.

The fact that wood-type abilities can heal spiritual power cannot be kept secret all the time, neither of them thought to hide it, after all, this is something that is beneficial to the entire interstellar.

And Gu Bai said that all wood-type abilities have such abilities, but the problem is that their abilities are weak.

"Wood-type powers are originally life powers, which can induce life and heal." Gu Bai saw what Jun Yu cared about, and took the initiative to explain his confusion.

"Are all wood-type abilities available?" Jun Yu asked eagerly.

"It can be done with practice."

Gu Bai's answer made Jun Yu ecstatic. He could predict that if it was as Gu Bai said, and all wood-type abilities could cure the problem of spiritual power, then the power of the empire and even the entire interstellar space would rise a lot.

This news will definitely shock the whole star.

Fortunately, Gu Bai is a resident of his Hua-Xia Empire, and this daughter-in-law is still his royal family, which is great!

"Come here, Xiaobai, and tell Uncle Jun about the wood-type power." Jun Yu stepped forward and took Gu Bai's hand, kindly preparing to lead him to his seat.

As a result, as soon as they met each other, they were ruthlessly blocked by another pair of big hands.

Jun Molin looked at his father and emperor with a cold face, and then took Gu Bai to the position farthest from Jun Yu and sat down.

Jun Yu:  …

This unfilial son, if it wasn't for Xiaobai's face, he would definitely teach him a lesson and let him know who is Laozi!

Gu Bai, Jun Molin and Jun Yu talked in the study for most of the day, and they still stayed in the palace for lunch. If it wasn't for Jun Molin who wanted to take Gu Bai away, Jun Yu probably didn't want to let him go.

Gu Bai's introduction to the functions of wood-type abilities opened a new door for Jun Yu. He never knew that wood-type abilities could have so many abilities and do so many things before.

Whether it is to induce plants or to heal spiritual power, it is urgently needed by the empire and even the entire interstellar space.

It turned out that they had so many treasures in their hands but did not know how to use them. Jun Yu was both excited and regretful.