219-220

Chapter 219 Gu Bai's Industry

Zhou Junhao was also very moved when he heard the words. It is far more fortunate than a high-paying career to follow a good boss who knows how to care for his employees and thinks about them everywhere.

In his job, not only is the boss good, but the salary is also very good. A good thing like this is not good enough even for a lifetime.

Moreover, Gu Bai is really different from other businessmen. If he were another boss, he would definitely take advantage of more customers and more production. Even if he ignored some quality for the sake of efficiency, it didn't matter, as long as he made money.

It's really rare to see a customer-oriented boss like Gu Bai who is devoted to customers.

Zhou Junhao is excited about his luck almost all the time, and even his work is full of motivation!

"Well, we will work hard." Zhou Junhao wished he could go to the production line right now. He felt that he was full of energy now, and he would not be tired even if he continued to work for days and nights.

However, since he became the head of the factory, he has rarely been on the production line himself, mainly to control the overall progress of the factory and train new workers.

Gu Bai looked at the other production lines. Everyone was orderly and concerned about their own affairs, without being impatient or lazy.

After visiting the factory, Gu Bai went to the ranch again.

Now the pastures and farms have been separated, and it is not just the original simple bamboo fence.

He didn't know how many times the scale has been expanded. The number of ducks, geese and other poultry he bought before has already doubled by N' times, and he has specially arranged a place for stocking.

The number of livestock such as cattle, sheep and pigs has also doubled. The workers who take care of these livestock are skilled in their business and keep them fat and strong. In addition to semi-finished products, the Blue Star Mall will soon be able to launch raw ingredients.

As long as the construction of the interplanetary passage between the M95 planets is completed, the products of the Blue Star Mall can be further enriched.

Presumably the customers will be delighted.

"Xiao Bai, are these all your properties?" Jun Zhehao was stunned when he saw it along the way, and his admiration for Gu Bai deepened.

They are all the same age, why is there such a big gap between people?

In particular, he is still a son of the royal family and has enjoyed the best resources since he was a child. As a result, he is not as powerful as a teenager from a remote planet. He is already worth hundreds of millions of dollars at a young age, owns many industries, and has received strong support from the imperial government and still a student.

It is true that people cannot be compared arbitrarily, and it is too easy to undermine self-confidence.

"Well." Gu Bai replied with a faint smile.

These were all created by him, bit by bit. Looking at the scale he has now, Gu Bai is also very proud of himself.

"Sister-in-law is amazing!" Zhao Mingyu quickly flattered at the right time.

After turning around all the industries, Gu Bai directly took people to the last stop - the Blue Star Restaurant.

This small restaurant is the first restaurant he has opened in this world. Although he has not been busy here for a few months, his feelings for it are not ordinary.