235-236

Chapter 235 Bluestar Group

Fang Weixuan, who turned off the live broadcast, immediately went to meet with Gu Bai, and finally, he could have a good time shopping at the farmhouse.

Although he has been here for several days, he will visit the farmhouse several times every day. He has already experienced every area, and he can no longer be familiar with the place he is already familiar with.

But is the opened farmhouse the same as yesterday's farmhouse?

Different!

What he wants to visit is an open farmhouse.

"The fans are so cute, I think the number of people may be increased in the next few days. There will definitely be many, many fans." Fang Weixuan said to Gu Bai.

Judging from his experience, it is absolutely inseparable from ten.

"Then let's recruit some temporary part-time staff in the past few days." Gu Bai replied.

The farmhouse has just opened, and the fans are very excited. He can understand and guess that there will be a period of high traffic during this time.

But after the initial excitement, the flow of people will decrease, and then maintain a relatively stable level.

Therefore, he does not need to recruit full-time staff for the peak traffic period. He only needs to find some part-time staff. After the peak traffic flow, it will not cause the employees to be idle.

"No problem, this matter is given to me." Tang Qiu Xian and Fang Weixuan took the task one step at a time.

Fang Weixuan couldn't help but rolled his eyes at him and didn't bother to argue with him.

Ever since Tang Qiu also became Gu Bai's apprentice, the two of them have become disgusted with each other, and they want to fight for whatever they do, especially when they are in front of Gu Bai.

"Then I will trouble Tang Tang." Gu Bai said with a smile.

"No trouble, no trouble, I'm good at this. Compared with some people, it must be more suitable for me." Tang Qiu said with a point.

How could Gu Bai not know about the open and secret fight between Fang Weixuan and Tang Qiu, but they were all innocuous things, and the two never lost the chain when it came to real important matters.

Therefore, Gu Bai turned a blind eye to them.

"Master Xiaobai, after you go back to Central Star, who will take care of this place temporarily?" Fang Weixuan thought of a more serious question.

In fact, Gu Bai had been thinking about this question for many days before, but he had no clue.

When he went to school before, the farm was jointly managed by Li San and his five old employees.

But at that time, there were only farms, ranches, and small restaurants. Except for the small restaurants that received some local people every day, they rarely contacted other people.

But now the situation is different. After the opening of the farmhouse, not only the functional areas will increase, but also tourists will continue to flock in the future. There will be much more things than before, not only to manage the farm, but also to deal with the affairs between tourists, and also to take into account the overall development of the farmhouse, Li Sanwu can no longer provoke the lead.

The growth rate of Li San and others is already fast, but because the starting point is too low, it limits the height they can temporarily reach.

Those who take care of farmhouses have to look carefully.