273. The Ancient Street is Completed

Gu Bai opened the barrier permission above Gufeng Street, the flying car flew in directly, and then the entire Gufeng Street was in sight.

If you look at Gufeng Street from the ground, the area is still relatively large, but if you look at it from the air, it is not too big, but the buildings inside give people a very shocking feeling.

Jun Molin, who has always been happy and angry, couldn't control his facial expression when he saw Gufeng Street revealing the true face of Mount Lu, and he could clearly see the shocked expression on his face.

"Isn't it shocking?" Gu Bai proudly said to Jun Molin.

This ancient style street is the most satisfying and the one he likes the most in all his industries.

Antiquity, the architecture of ancient feudal dynasties, represents not only those splendid dynasties, but the cultural heritage of the ancient earth.

In the hearts of modern people on earth, the ancient excellent culture inherited by the ancient style has always been what people yearn for and look forward to. After arriving in this world, this emotion has become more intense.

"Yeah." Jun Molin replied very honestly, his eyes seemed to be glued to these buildings.

It was the first time he saw the styles and modes of these buildings, but for some reason, these buildings gave him a very mysterious feeling, a feeling that was engraved in his bones, and he couldn't describe it.

The speeding car landed near a large courtyard. This courtyard was built by Gu Bai imitating the house where the ancients lived. It was not far from Gufeng Street.

Before the construction of Gufeng Street, his plan was indeed to build an antique street, and put some ancient snacks and shops in it, so that tourists could have a good experience of the life of the ancient feudal dynasty.

But as the construction of Gufeng Street tends to be completed, which perfectly replicates the Gufeng Street in his imagination, he wants more.

However, these are still in the pipeline, and there is no specific plan yet, and Gu Bai is not in a hurry. It is still a long time anyway, and he still has a lot of time to carefully plan all this.

"This is one of our future homes. If we want to come here to play, or to experience ancient life, we can live here." Gu Bai introduced their future home to Jun Molin.

The courtyard is built according to the style of the ancients. The courtyard with three entrances and three exits has a gilded plaque outside, which reads...

"Gu Mansion?" Jun Molin looked at the two familiar words on it, and at a glance, he knew that it was written by Gu Bai himself.

"This is how the ancients named their homes." Gu Bai also looked at these two words, holding his head high to cover up his guilt.

Although he is very clear about his position after being with Jun Molin, as a man, it is impossible without the desire to control and win, so when he named the house, Gu Bai was quietly satisfied.

This is Gu Mansion, and he is the head of the family here!

Jun Molin didn't mind the name. Anyway, no matter how the other party changed his name, he couldn't change the established fact. He wouldn't mind if Gu Bai took advantage of his words, as long as the other party was happy.

"Let's go in and take a look. The building and area here are definitely not as good as your Jun's Manor, but the environment is also very good, with mountains and water. At that time, we can raise some koi in the water, plant some lotus roots and lotus flowers, You can also plant some flowers and plants in the yard." Gu Bai thought about the decoration and care of this home in the future.