295. Intimidated Gu Bai

As a result, the army rushing towards the cafeteria expanded again, and the scene was once very shocking.

Fortunately, the cafeteria was not far from the military camp training ground. Everyone arrived quickly. All the members of the 3rd Legion had already crowded into the cafeteria, and the soldiers of the other legions who were unknown were waiting outside.

"What's going on? The Third Legion is collectively devastated? The food in the cafeteria is so unpalatable that all of them are crowded. I've never seen them go crazy like this before?" Someone asked inexplicably.

Most of the others also shook their heads, expressing that they did not know, and a few who heard the wind were also half-believing: "I heard that the canteen chef has been replaced, and Marshal Jun personally changed it. Do you think it is new? The chef who came here is very good at cooking, so this group of guys rushed over so hard?"

"Really or not? The chef has changed? If the cooking is good, wouldn't we be able to eat delicious food every day?"

"But I heard that Marshal Jun's boyfriend is very good at cooking. If he can help him, the new chef will definitely be good at cooking. You can look forward to it."

"What a good thing to think about, it's not that we haven't changed people in the cafeteria before, but when the food is delicious, it can be eaten at most. For a while." Some people dismissed it, and it also attracted a lot of echoes.

Anyway, everyone doesn't pay much attention to appetite, and they don't really care about the existence of this natural food canteen. Otherwise, the previous canteen chef was so condescending and would have been kicked out long ago.

"I thought it was something, it was really time-consuming, I have to go back to training." Some people were not interested in this and were ready to leave to go to the training ground.

As a result, just after walking a few steps, a tempting fragrance floated in the air, which made people's mouths drool.

"It smells so good, what does it taste like, why do I feel like I want to eat?"

"Me too, it smells so fragrant, I've never smelled such a fragrant smell before."

Everyone there was with a relatively high physique and spiritual power level, with sensitive features, and a little smell can be amplified by them, not to mention that this is a very obvious scent that cannot be blocked.

"It seems to be floating out of the cafeteria." Someone suddenly said, and everyone turned their attention to the cafeteria again.

Through the door and window of the cafeteria, you can see the people from the Third Army crowded the cafeteria window. It seems that the fragrance is wafting out from those windows.

"Could it be that the new chef is really good at cooking? This taste is many times more fragrant than the previous one. If the taste of the dishes can match this fragrance, I think I can!"

"It's really fragrant. I'm a little curious about how the new chef's cooking skills are. How about we go to order some dishes and try it?" Someone couldn't help but suggested that he was instantly echoed by most of the people, completely forgetting I had the same thoughts when I first came here.

At this time, someone from the third legion in the front row had already prepared the dishes and brought them out. The soldier standing outside saw the dishes on his plate with sharp eyes, and his desire to eat became even stronger.

These dishes looked delicious. People who were still on the sidelines began to walk into the cafeteria, and some of them went to their comrades who were familiar with the dishes and wanted to confirm whether the dishes were real or not. It's as delicious as it looks and smells, and then they think about whether to go for a meal.