277. Not for sale, but you can send it

Gu Bai looked at the fascinated expressions of the audience under the stage, and knew that they had all been captured by Hanfu.

He is very satisfied and proud of this. This is one of the thousands of years of his country's beauty. Even in modern times, there are still many Hanfu lovers. You can usually see Hanfu on the street, dignified.

"Are you satisfied with the Hanfu?" Gu Bai asked knowingly.

"Yes we are satisfied!" Everyone answered in unison, and the answer was very loud.

"Xiao Bai, which master designed this? It's too beautiful, isn't it, will it be sold? Can I make a reservation on the spot now?" After all, a girl couldn't hold back her fondness, and asked Gu Bai daringly.

People who liked others heard the words and immediately spoke up, lest they would not be able to grab the clothes they liked if they were slow.

But everything here is so beautiful, what do you want to do?

"Children only make choices, I want them all!" A high voice immediately attracted public anger.

"Why is your face so big, you want it all, where did you put us?"

"Xiao Bai, I want to order one piece too, no, order two pieces, I want to wear it with my boyfriend!"

"Xiao Bai, how many clothes are there in total, don't be too limited, at least let us buy one."

Obviously, everyone is very aware of Gu Bai, or in other words, the products produced by the Bluestar Group are of absolutely good quality, but the quantity is a bit small. Every time everyone has to grab them, they may not be able to grab them.

Saying this is definitely a story of tears and sadness.

"A total of about 3,000 sets have been made this time." Gu Bai replied.

The lucky fans in the audience was immediately happy when they heard the words. There were only 2,000 people in total this time, but there were 3,000 sets of Hanfu. How could everyone buy at least one set?

However, before they could say anything to buy it, Gu Bai gave them another blow, "But not for sale."

"Huh?" The scene was full of regrets.

"Why not sell it to the outside world? When can it be sold to the outside world? If you don't sell it to the outside world, you still let me see this beautiful costume. Xiaobai, you are here to greedy me."

"I don't care, I'm going to buy it, Xiaobai, since you let us see it, you have to be responsible to us and you have to sell it!"

"Yes, yes, don't you know that the most painful thing is not being able to see it? Are we still your favorite little white fans?"

The lucky audience began to crusade against Gu Bai, and Gu Bai couldn't help laughing and laughing, so he had to continue talking about the words that were always interrupted before he finished speaking, "It will not be sold to the public, but each of you will receive one, and you can participate when the time comes. When Gufeng Street get opened, it was necessary to wear Hanfu."

Gu Bai was afraid of being interrupted again, so this time he spoke at a relatively fast pace, finishing a long series of words at once, and only then did he realize that the audience below seemed a little sluggish, which was a bit different from the reaction he expected.

"I seem to have hallucinations again just now, what did Xiaobai just say?" a girl asked her friend next to her.

"I seem to have hallucinated too."

"I don't have hallucinations, Xiaobai just said that he wants one set for each person, ah ah ah ah!!! I can't do it anymore, I'm too excited now, I can't sit still now, I'm going to run around the farm two laps to ease my mood at the moment."