209-210

Chapter 209 Hate and Heartlessness!

Natural food is the future development trend. There is still a market for nutrient solutions. That is because natural food has not yet been popularized and the price is expensive. Ordinary people have no choice but to buy nutritional supplements.

Once natural ingredients can be mass-produced, they can be rapidly popularized, and the nutrient industry will inevitably be affected.

The emergence of the Blue Star Mall has already seen this trend faintly, but the products on the shelves of the Blue Star Mall are relatively few each time, and there is no market for them.

But if Bluestar Mall also increases sales, it will inevitably affect the nutrient solution market.

Therefore, in addition to the old-fashioned natural diet families, some nutrient solution-based families also want to join in to get a piece of the pie, or take the opportunity to transform.

Then the land of the M95 planet has become a sweet pastry that everyone is fighting for.

The Shen family started out with nutrient solution. He wanted to transform for a long time. He has been actively exploring the market of natural ingredients, and he is also in the process of slowly transforming.

However, firstly, he does not have a fixed source of supply, and secondly, if any family that monopolizes the supply of goods, if they cooperate with them, then the profits will definitely be greatly reduced, and most of the money will be earned by the family or company that monopolizes the supply of ingredients.

He has made great efforts and will eventually be taken advantage of by others. The always ambitious and greedy Shen Zongye is naturally not reconciled.

The appearance of Planet M95 this time gave him an unprecedented opportunity. As long as he can buy a large piece of land on Planet M95, plant it himself, and provide the source of supplies, then after entering the natural ingredients market, what he will get are profits of his own, then the Shen family will be able to regain its glory in his hands, even better than the past.

Therefore, it is the most critical to go to M95 planet to buy land now.

However, as soon as the royal star blog came out, it indicated that the royal family would intervene in the development, which means that it would be very difficult to buy land on the M95 planet, and even if there was a way, it would not be possible to buy it.

Of course, they would not doubt that the royal family had swallowed the entire planet M95. After all, this was originally the territory of the empire, but if the planting of natural crops was controlled by the royal family, then the price of ingredients would flow into the market in the future, so they would like to transform or Families that already rely on natural ingredients will either cut prices or be squeezed out of the market.

Either way, their profits will certainly be lower.

Now Shen Zongye sees the information that Gu Bai is Bai Xiaobai, and thought of time that he drove him out of the Shen family and let him go to the farm he inherited, which happens to be on the M95 planet. With such an opportunity, he would definitely not have given the farm to Gu Bai in the first place.

But now what he regret is the most useless emotion. He should think about how to coax Gu Bai back to the Shen family and let him help the Shen family. After all, the blood of his Shen family will always flow on him. Bai's help, isn't the farm also owned by the Shen family?

At that time, no matter how the royal family develops Planet M95, the farm belonging to Gu Bai will not be expropriated, and the Shen family will have a fixed supply of goods.