188-189

Chapter 188: The Braised Meicai Buckled Pork

The live broadcast room was extremely lively. As long as Gu Bai started the live broadcast, there was basically no time for a cold scene.

It is often said that where there are people, there are rivers and lakes, and the more people there are, the easier it is to discord.

But this saying obviously doesn't apply to Gu Bai, because no matter how many people there are in his live broadcast room, the atmosphere is as lively and harmonious as ever.

In the beginning, there were black fans from time to time, but now even the black fans rarely bubble up, and they don't know if they were scared away by being slapped in the face several times, or just learned to dive.

"Meicai and Doubanjiang will be launched on Bluestar Mall soon. You can follow the recording and learn how to make it yourself. If you have time, I will also teach you how to make it live." Gu Bai threw a surprise to the fans.

He did dove the live broadcast many times. Although it was not what he wanted, he still felt sorry for the fans, so he threw out this news that had not been announced in advance on Xingbo, so that the fans in the live broadcast room could also be happy.

Sure enough, no matter what the fans were discussing before, they all discussed Mei Cai and Doubanjiang unanimously at the moment, and they were all very excited, and kept asking about the new time.

"Today is the first show of Doubanjiang and Mei Cai. If customers accept it well, it will be available in the mall in about a week." Gu Bai said with a smile, and finally looked up at the live broadcast room.

Although the fans in the live broadcast room couldn't see Gu Bai's appearance, but seeing him raise his head to look at them, it was as if he was being watched by his favorite idol, and the fans were even more excited for a while.

【I really want to know what Xiaobai looks like. Although there are blurry settings, I always feel that Xiaobai's eyes just now must be very gentle and pleasant. 】

【Well, Xiaobai must be very, very good-looking. If Xiaobai has plans to enter the entertainment industry, I will definitely be a fan. 】

【Don't, if Xiaobai really enters the entertainment industry, there will be less live broadcasts in the future, and we won't be able to eat so many delicious things. 】

【Still don't interfere with Xiaobai's decision, whether he decides to enter the entertainment industry or not, I will respect his decision and support him. 】

【me too. 】

Fans expressed their opinions one after another, the attitude of respecting his decision, and supporting him no matter what he made, still moved Gu Bai very warmly.

However, more fans still focus on the new Mei Cai and Doubanjiang that will be served in the future.

【Mei Cai? Is it the plum dish in the pork belly that Xiaobai just made? It's really delicious, although it tasted weird at first, but the more you eat, the better it tastes. 】

【Meicai looks shrunken, not like normal green vegetables, is there such a vegetable? 】

【Douban sauce looks very similar to bibimbap sauce, I don't know how it tastes? 】

"Meicai is made from green vegetables through a special process, so it doesn't look green anymore, but it still tastes very good. It's delicious to make pork belly with plum vegetables, or steamed buns or pies filled with plum vegetables." Gu Bai smiled and explained to the fans in the live broadcast room that by the way, he popularized a few dishes and staples that can be made with plum vegetables. The fans in the live broadcast room wished they could eat them all now.