247-248

Chapter 247 Celebrating the New Year together

"It's all designed by Xiaobai? Xiaobai is too powerful. How many skills does he have that we don't know?"

"Wow, that's great, little brother, what's the meaning of this fat doll?"

Security boy: "The fat baby naturally means that you can all be healthy, eat well and drink well. Have you seen the fish in the fat baby's hand? This means that there is more than enough every year, I hope you can earn a lot every year."

"What about this pattern?"

The tourists asked curiously one by one, and the security guard didn't have the slightest impatience, and answered them one by one very gently, which aroused the tourists' surprises.

In the end, everyone chose the mask they liked according to their own preferences, put it on their faces with satisfaction, and then continued to stroll to the next place.

As they gradually deepened, the atmosphere of the New Year became stronger and vital, not only reflected in the surrounding layout, but also in many places where tourists can personally participate, such as: paste couplets.

The couplets should have been posted on the 30th day of the Chinese New Year, but in order to allow tourists to participate in person and experience the atmosphere of the Chinese New Year more deeply, Gu Bai specifically mentioned this activity on the first day of the new year, so that tourists can participated in posting couplets by ourselves, and even those who were good at writing with calligraphy could write couplets for everyone on the spot.

Of course, it is really rare to write well in interstellar calligraphy. After all, the history of calligraphy is even more profound. Even in the earth period, there were not many people who could write calligraphy well, not to mention the historical fault.

But today, there is such a person who writes very well in calligraphy at the farmhouse. He saw the couplet written by Gu Bai, and on a whim, he also joined the team writing the couplet, which attracted a burst of cheers and admiration from the tourists. .

Gu Bai hurried over when he heard the words, and saw an old man with gray hair, but a spirited man, who was writing couplets at the table, and in front of him was already full of tourists waiting for couplets.

Gu Bai also saw the other party's handwriting, and the handwriting was real, smooth and elegant, much better than what he wrote.

Gu Bai is actually an amateur in calligraphy. If it weren't for the fact that Interstellar didn't have that kind of printed couplets, or, strictly speaking, the printed couplets always felt a little less charming, he wouldn't write them himself.

But now seeing the couplet written by the old man, that is the couplet that really fits the atmosphere of the New Year in his impression.

"The old gentleman is really amazing." Gu Bai was eager to see it, and wanted to stand in line for a couplet.

Jun Molin said a few words in Gu Bai's ear, and his eyes widened when he heard it. He hurriedly took out his brain and checked it out, only to realize that the kind old man in front of him who wrote couplets for everyone turned out to be the Empire's National treasure.

The old man's original name was Gu Chuan, and he was very fond of ancient earth culture. He devoted his life to the study of ancient earth culture. Calligraphy was only one of his skills and hobbies.

His characters are also hard to find in Interstellar. The last calligraphy was auctioned for 500 million, but now he is here to write couplets for everyone.

When Gu Bai looked at those couplets again, it wasn't just couplets, but countless star coins.

The old man wrote about a dozen or so, probably because he was a little tired from bending over, so he straightened up and tapped his back. The young man next to him hurriedly stepped forward to help and explained to the tourists queuing euphemistically.