115. Identity Exposed

"I have to go back to the manor to find my master. Take good care of Bai's shop, and you are not allowed to report to him about me."

Mu Qiu shouted slowly, but he couldn't communicate with Fang Weixuan as he did with others.

"Mu Qiu, are you hungry? Xiaobai left many dishes. I can cook you some." Fang Weixuan didn't dare to mistreat Mu Qiu.

He had seen Mu Qiu before, and the latter was always adorable in front of Gu Bai. Somehow, he was scared when he faced Mu Qiu.

Realizing Fang Weixuan had no idea of what Mu Qiu just said, the latter was annoyed.

On second thought, he remembered what Gu Bai had said about being a good boy, so he decided to spare Fang Weixuan this time.

"I'm leaving, idiot."

Mu Qiu gave up on talking to Fang Weixuan, putting the food into his pack similarly, and then left with it.

He acted so smoothly as if he had done it many times before, which stunned Fang Weixuan. When Fang Weixuan finally came back to his senses, Mu Qiu had run away.

"Mu Qiu, where are you going?" Fang Weixuan chased after him.

If he lost Mu Qiu, would Xiaobai drive him away?

If that happened, Fang Weixuan would be a chef who suffered the worst in the empire. His name would be recorded in history for being expelled by his master after he had a master for half a day.

However, after a while, Fang Weixuan didn't catch up with Mu Qiu but was left behind at a longer distance.

"Mu Qiu is a small buddy. How come he moves so fast? I'm exhausted." Fang Weixuan grumped as he panted while running.

He had to keep focus because he had to keep Mu Qiu within his eyesight. Otherwise, he wouldn't know where to find him.

Fang Weixuan felt like he had used up his energy by now. Even if he was A-level on physical strength, he lost to a baby animal today.

Even if he didn't practice frequently but spent more time on cooking, it was still humiliating!

Thinking of this, Fang Weixuan convinced himself to move faster and finally saw Mu Qiu again before he lost him.

He didn't stop until he reached a familiar manor, where Mu Qiu sneaked in as if he had done it frequently before.

"Master Weixuan?" The guard was surprised to see Fang Weixuan panting in front of the gate.

He had never seen Fang Weixuan like this before because the latter always dressed nicely and acted elegantly.

Fang Weixuan noticed where he was when he saw a familiar person standing in front of him.

He then looked around. He didn't pay attention to the environment and the direction but focused on getting Mu Qiu back before. But now, he realized he had arrived at Jun Molin's manor.

Why did Mu Qiu come here?

"Did you see a silver beast who had a pack bigger than his head? Did he run into the manor?" asked Fang Weixuan directly.

The guard nodded. The marshal's companion animal had been coming back here every day for a period, so he had a new habit of coming here and patrolling around every day. Even if Yin Feng didn't come back for several days, he still came over a few times a day.

Only he didn't expect to see Yin Feng and Master Weixuan who followed afterward today.

"Show me the way and find him," said Fang Weixuan.