194-195

Chapter 194 Exposure

Lili didn't expect everyone's attitude to change so quickly. Mao Dan's three or two words made all her previous preparations in vain, and the later scenes could not be sung at all.

How to do this?

Lili really wanted to send a text message to Shen Liangqing to ask what to do next, but in front of everyone's eyes, she didn't dare to act rashly, she was suffering.

Mao Dan saw that everyone's thoughts had changed, so he continued: "Actually, Xiaobai don't have to ask her to apologize, the main reason is that he is harassed and targeted every day, no matter how good he is. He will all be devastated, and they will not even be able to concentrate on his studies.”

When it comes to tea art, he is not bad, but he usually disdains to use this skill.

Du Xiaoxing was below and quietly gave Mao Dan a thumbs up, and by the way, put his index finger and middle finger together, and made a five-body gesture on the palm of the other palm.

Mao Dan's eyes were suddenly full of pride and satisfaction. If he hadn't continued to deal with the next situation, he would definitely have his tail raised to the sky.

"Yeah, if it were me, I would definitely be pissed off. I'm angry every day, but if I can't do anything about it, I'll definitely beat people. Classmate Gu has never done it at all. It's already a good pedagogy. "Some classmates began to fight for Gu Bai.

"I used to wonder why classmate Shen always cued classmates. Even if they have a good relationship, it's not like this. Even elementary school students won't raise their hands for each other, okay? Only when classmate Mao said this, I realized it was strange. Where is the place, I really didn't expect classmate Shen to be so scheming."

"Isn't it? I originally thought that something happened to classmate Shen who didn't come to school, but now it seems that it really hurts my feelings."

"Apologize, I must apologize to Gu! We can't encourage this kind of feeling. Imperial University is the first university in the empire, and the quality of its students is also very high. We must not let Shen Shen alone lower the average quality of our school!"

Shen Liangqing is not here now, and everyone's eyes are focused on Lili.

Lili now regrets helping Shen Liangqing very much. She thought it was a very simple one. After the help, Shen Liangqing will help her father to talk to the head of the Shen family and give her father's company a project to do which is of great help in improving the status of their family.

In the end, she didn't expect that it would come out like this. If she knew it would be like this, she wouldn't help Shen Liangqing if she said anything.

Now, she is really a bit difficult to ride a tiger.

"That..." Lili was about to speak when Mao Dan took the lead.

"Student Lili, since you can help Classmate Shen to spread the wordsage, you should be able to contact Classmate Shen, right? Just tell her directly to come to the school to apologize, and this matter is over, don't ask for any more in the future. Bai's trouble, everyone is at peace with each other and does not interfere with each other, Xiaobai is very generous and won't bother to care about her."

Lili:  …

"That's right, hurry up and send a text message or video message to classmate Shen, and ask her to come back and apologize, or it will be over. After three days of absence, does she still need credits?"

"Apologizing is just a sentence. It's like killing her. It's obviously her fault first, and she still faces grievances?"

Under the urging of the classmates, Lili finally couldn't bear the pressure and sent a text message to Shen Liangqing, clarifying the cause and effect of the incident, and also told her the current reaction of the classmates.