271. Hanfu

Gu Bai's work efficiency has always been very high. While Fang Weixuan was training the stall owners, Gu Bai had already given the list of employees for other positions, and now he is waiting for the completion of Gufeng Street and the opening date.

"Master Xiaobai, can't you really let me take a look at Gufeng Street first?" Fang Weixuan stayed by Gu Bai's side again this day.

In order to maintain a sense of mystery and surprise for everyone, the construction of Gufeng Street has been carried out in a low-key manner, and even Fang Weixuan has never seen it.

However, the discussions on the Star Online never stopped. Instead, they became more and more curious and eager because of the mystery. They wished they could fly over to find out what they looked like.

This is also the most mysterious one under Gu Bai's industry. Before it was completed, no news was revealed, and no news was even received from Fang Weixuan.

It's not Fang Weixuan's strict mouth, but because he didn't see it with his own eyes.

"When it's built, I'll show you." Gu Bai said with a smile, but no matter how soft and hard the other party was, he wouldn't be moved.

In fact, he does not have to remain mysterious. The main reason is that the restoration process of this ancient style street is not easy. They have to discuss many times every day and solve many problems. Therefore, before the completion of the ancient style street, there is really nothing to look at, and it cannot be achieved.

In order to avoid everyone's preconceived impression of Gufeng Street, Gu Bai had to completely block it and open it for viewing after it was built.

Fang Weixuan saw that Gu Bai insisted so much, so he had to endure his curiosity, looking forward to the completion of Gufeng Street soon.

Now all the staff have been recruited, and the chefs are also in training. Staff in other positions also need training before they officially join the job, but there is still time. Gu Bai did not ask other staff to come to Planet M95 for training now, but to give give them some time to do their own thing.

And Gu Bai just took advantage of this time to prepare to customize Hanfu.

Of course, Gufeng Street has to be matched with Hanfu. If everyone walks around Gufeng Street in casual clothes, it will be a drama in minutes, and the early work will be done in vain.

Therefore, Gu Bai decided that people who come to Gufeng Street in the future must wear Hanfu to enter, so as to restore the style of the feudal dynasty to the greatest extent, allowing tourists to experience the life of that period.

However, Gu Bai didn't know much about Hanfu. He only knew some common styles. As for which dynasty these styles of Hanfu belonged to, he couldn't tell.

Therefore, in the future, the ancient style street is likely to become a mixed ancient style street, rather than the style of a specific dynasty, but it is also significantly different from the modern style.

This is already the greatest restoration that Gu Bai can do.

Gu Bai knows some styles of Hanfu, but he doesn't know how to design or make them, and needs the help of a clothing designer.

So he went to Lord Jun Molin, asked him for help, and asked him to help introduce a clothing designer, preferably someone with more ability and imagination.

Jun Molin quickly introduced him to a designer, who was a top designer dedicated to serving royal children.

On the day the costume designer came, Jun Molin also appeared on Planet M95. The Third Corps, which was far away from the Central Star Army Department, was about to celebrate with flowers. It could be seen that when Jun Molin was there, how much damage was done to them.