33-34

Early the next day, Gu Bai entered the Second World and planned to open the store. But the crowd in front of the store was more than ever before. The queue lasted to the corner of the street.

Ever since people found out that he only opened in the morning and closed the store in the afternoon, fewer people came because they knew it wouldn’t be their turn even if they came.

“Mister, do you have Fried Chicken Giblets and Steamed Cabbage in Supreme Soup today? I couldn’t sleep after watching your live stream and couldn’t stop drooling, so I came here last night to line up.”

“Me, too. I thought I was early enough, but when I arrived here, I saw more people ahead of me.”

“You guys are crazy! It’s the earliest time I came here, but the line is too long already! I don’t think it’s gonna be my turn today.” A customer mocked himself.

Knowing that he wouldn’t have a chance today, the man gave up lining up but went to the front to chat with other guests. Also, he planned to find a perfect spot to watch the man eat sh*t with his hands standing.

There were quite a few people who had the same idea as him. Apart from the neatly lined-up crowd, elsewhere was crowded.

“Move, everyone! Here comes our leading character!” The crowd started to whisper, and then a fashionable boy was pushed over.

“Why are you pushing me? Now that I’ve said I would come, I wouldn’t eat my words.” The boy frowned, feeling dissatisfied.

He then shifted his gaze to Gu Bai and looked him up and down, saying disdainfully, “Are you the one who made a dish out of the disgusting chicken organs? Are they edible? You only succeeded because you were in the Second World. If you had done it in the real world, people would have beaten your ass!”

Gu Bai didn’t understand what was going on.

A considerate customer explained the situation to Gu Bai roughly. Then Gu Bai looked at the boy with sympathetic eyes.

“Try them, and you will know if they are edible.” Gu Bai said. Then he added inwardly, “Hope you won’t regret it.”

...

“Here is the Fried Chicken Giblets,” Gu Bai brought the cooked food to the boy.

All the customers’ eyes were focused on the boy. Even those eating right now couldn’t help stopping to watch the boy’s reaction.

The boy sniffed a scent that was even richer and seductive than what he smelled in the live stream and couldn’t help swallowing.

The color looked so strange. He told himself repeatedly it only smelled excellent but bad in the mouth. Under everyone else’s urging, he picked up a cockerel and didn’t put it into his mouth until he made preparations for a long time.

He chewed for a while. It was quite spicy.

Chewing it again, he tasted salty and pungent flavors, which enriched the dish.

The third time he chewed it, the taste of the cockerel was highlighted.

He kept chewing, again and again. When all the flavors finally disappeared in his mouth, he instinctively reached out and put another piece into his mouth, repeating what he did just now.

He tried cockerels and livers in turns. Different ingredients shared different tastes and flavors, but they were all fantastic!

D*mn! How come someone has invented such a delicious meal? Why hadn’t he tried anything like this before? What a waste of his youth! The boy ate as he regretted his decision.