136. They Were Here

"Finally, we are going back! The one-month training has torn me apart." Mao Dan fell on his seat on the spaceship in a low spirit.

Apart from Gu Bai, the other students shared similar thoughts with Mao Dan. They had talked a lot when they came over, but they kept silent when they were on their way back. Most of them closed their eyes, having no strength to say a word.

"We are lucky that our school gives us three days off to rest before class, or we will be exhausted," Mao Dan continued to say. As expected, he was as talkative as usual. "What do you three plan to do in the following three days?"

"Rest in the dormitory, I guess," Du Xiaoxing said. 

"Xiaoxing, I have to say this. You can't just spend so much time resting in the dormitory, but do more exercise and meet more people. If you do so, you won't be afraid of meeting people and being shy when facing strangers. If you continue like this, how could you have a girlfriend in the future? Listen to me, have a good rest in the dormitory today, and I'll take you somewhere tomorrow. You will love it there!" Mao Dan didn't give Du Xiaoxing any chance to say no, and then he looked at Gu Bai and Wen Yan.

"I have other things to deal with, so I won't go with you," Gu Bai said hurriedly.

It would be irresponsible if he continued to leave Fang Weixuan to deal with the Blue Star Restaurant businesses alone after a month.

"What about you?" Mao Dan asked Wen Yan.

"I get things to do as well," Wen Yan replied.

Mao Dan couldn't help twitching his mouth. "Why are you guys so busy? Fine, I'll take Xiaoxing with me tomorrow. You will regret it!"

Mao Dan was so proud when he finished his words, as if he was about to go to a nice place. Anyone who didn't go there would be their loss.

Gu Bai smiled helplessly, thinking that he would go to a nice place someday in the future.

The spaceship arrived at Imperial University before lunch. Most students went straight to their dormitories, among which a small majority of them were taken home by their drivers.

Gu Bai said goodbye to his friends and then took a fast car to leave school before he took a car to Blue Star Restaurant.

When Gu Bai appeared in the store, Fang Weixuan was shocked.

"Master Xiaobai, you're back?"

"Yes, I took the spaceship today," Gu Bai said with a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me in advance? Otherwise, I would have picked you up," Fang Weixuan wasn't glad to hear that.

Gu Bai said, "You must be busy after I left the store business to you last month. How could I bother you to pick me up?"

"I'm not busy at all. In fact, I'm used to it," Fang Weixuan said with a smile.

Fang Weixuan did have a few busy days in the beginning. Every day when he closed the store, all he had in mind was to go to sleep immediately. He didn't even have the strength to raise his finger.

In the past, he had also opened some restaurants. But as the boss, he didn't have to cook personally.

It wasn't until he became a chef that he realized how hard a chef was in the kitchen. He fried dishes again and again. Soon, he even wanted to leave and planned not to go to the kitchen ever again.

But he gave up the thought when he thought of the delicious dishes Gu Bai had made before. If he left, there was no way he could eat the meals again.

For the sake of food, Fang Weixuan clenched his teeth and stayed.