150-151

Chapter 150; Acquaintance

"Do you remember me?" Gu Bai was a little surprised but happier.

Jun Molin nodded looking at the happiness in Gu Bai's eyes, the corners of his mouth also rose in a curve that was not easy to spot.

To this day, the sad eyes of the young man in the second world still appear in his mind from time to time, making his heartache.

Unexpectedly, Gu Bai looked a little happier when he was offline.

"You did all of this?" Jun Molin asked again.

"Well, is there anything else you want to eat? I'll cook it for you now." Gu Bai said enthusiastically with a smile on his face.

Fang Weixuan looked at Gu Bai and his cousin from the side. He constantly felt that the atmosphere between the two was a little subtle but he couldn't understand why he felt this way.

And listening to their tone of voice, it seems that they know each other.

His cousin is usually at the military headquarters and home. He rarely has other entertainment activities, and he doesn't know strangers casually. How did Master Xiaobai know his cousin?

Fang Weixuan's mind was full of this question, and he said it without knowing it.

"It turns out that Drillmaster Yin is your cousin, and our fighting instructor during military training." Gu Bai explained to Fang Weixuan, and at the same time he felt that the world was so small, and the drillmaster he liked turned out to be his apprentice's cousin. This is probably fate.

This was the first time that Gu Bai felt relaxed and showed a sincere smile since Mumu disappeared.

Every time he sees drill master Jun in addition to the other person's appearance that is completely on his aesthetic point he can be happy when he looks at it, and there is also the feeling of Mumu standing in front of him.

But Mumu and drill master look very different. They are completely different people, but they feel inexplicably similar to him which also makes Gu Bai a little puzzled.

However, Gu Bai is not the kind of person who gets to the bottom of things. If he can't figure it out he will just think about it later but for the time being, he will get the answer in the future.

And Jun Molin has basically determined that Gu Bai is the boy he met in the second world.

Not only because the names of the two shops are exactly the same, but also because the food made by Gu Bai, whether in reality or the second world it is the same taste, the same flavor and it's unforgettable.

"Cousin, have you gone to the military training? Your body..." Fang Weixuan only realized that his cousin had returned to the military, and he woke up not long afterward. Although his body was recovering fairly well, his spiritual power was temporarily stabilized.

'But there is still the danger of leaving at any time. How did my aunt allow him to return to work in the military department, and he was also sent to be a military training instructor', Fang Weixuan thought.

"No problem." Jun Molin said lightly as if he was not talking about his own body.

Seeing their behavior, Gu Bai knew there was something he didn't know and couldn't let himself know, so he said a few words to Jun Molin, and then went to the kitchen to prepare a few more dishes for him.

"Come to the manor at night, I have something to ask you." Jun Molin said.

Fang Weixuan: "Okay."

Jun Molin didn't stay at the Blue Star Hotel for too long. Although there are not many people who can recognize him at present, it does not mean that there are none.