270. Unconditional Trust

Because Bluestar Group has more and more employees on Planet M95, Gu Bai built several dormitory buildings not far from the farm, providing free living for employees, which is also one of the benefits for employees.

For some employees with family members, as long as it is confirmed that they live far away from the work place and cannot afford to buy a house nearby, they can also allocate a separate suite as a dormitory and receive a nominal monthly rent.

The rent is nothing compared to the salary.

As soon as this employee benefit came out, it was immediately applauded and praised by all employees of the Bluestar Group, and his loyalty to Gu Bai was greatly increased.

Not only was the Blue Star Group cheering, but the netizens on Star Online were all envious of them after they found out. They even desperately wanted to join the Blue Star Group, and there were even people from other countries who came to apply for the job.

Gu Bai and the Blue Star Group have further expanded their popularity in the empire and even in the interstellar space.

"Fortunately, I allowed myself to build a few more dormitory buildings at the time, otherwise the group of employees who came to train in a few days would have nowhere to live." Gu Bai was complacent for his foresight.

"Master Xiaobai, is it really okay for me to teach them?" Fang Weixuan was a little uneasy.

Since Du Xibing came to work in the Blue Star Group, he has not returned to the Central Star. Later, Gu Bai also came back, and he is unwilling to go back, and has been relying on the M95 planet.

Fortunately, Fang Weixuan was here to help, otherwise Gu Bai would only be busier.

"No problem, your cooking skills have made greater progress now than before. You have mastered the snack recipes I taught you, and you have more than enough to teach them. You will have to work hard these days in the future." Gu Bai smiled and encouraged.

Because there were a lot of stall owners and chefs who came to participate in the training this time, Gu Bai couldn't take care of it alone, so Fang Weixuan asked Ying for help.

Gu Bai first taught Fang Weixuan the snack recipes that he needed to teach those stall owners, and when those people came, Fang Weixuan could train some of them, so that Gu Bai could relax a lot.

Fang Weixuan is indeed very talented in cooking. He has only taught him a few times, and the other party can already do it well.

"Hey... It's not hard work, that guy Tangqiu knows that you taught me a lot of snack recipes, and now he can't be jealous. If it wasn't for Central Star, he would have come here by spaceship long ago." Fang Weixuan said proudly.

He went to Tangqiu to show it off as soon as he learned it, and he was happy when he saw that Tangqiu was unhappy.

Gu Bai was very helpless and speechless towards these two enemy disciples. In the end, he just let it go and let them "fight" between them. Anyway, nothing would happen.

With Fang Weixuan helping to train these chefs, Gu Bai focused his efforts on screening employees for other positions.

In addition to the vendors of the stalls, the chefs of the inns or restaurants, there are also the shopkeepers of various shops, the second-level positions of the shopkeepers, all need to recruit people, and it is best to have a little acting skills, so as to make the tourists who come to visit more empathy.

Fortunately, after the popularity of the Blue Star Group became known, the candidates who came to apply for the job were getting better and better. Just looking at the bright resumes, Gu Bai wished he could recruit them all.