162-163

Chapter 162 Xiaobai is a liar

"Okay, you rest first." Jun Molin's expression was much softer than before, and it was no longer as stiff as it was at the beginning. Obviously, this expression has been done very skillfully.

"I'm not tired, this time I didn't completely overdraw the ability, and I can make it up soon." Gu Bai said with a smile, he didn't feel tired, and his body was still absorbing wood-type ability factors from the air. To replenish the parts of the body that have just been used up.

"You have to rest even if you are not tired." Jun Molin was rarely so tough in front of Gu Bai.

Gu Bai didn't refuse any more, he lay down obediently, and let his new boyfriend help him tuck the quilt. He asked with bright eyes, "Can I use your kitchen to do a live broadcast later?"

During this time, he was helping Jun Molin soothe his spiritual power, and he was participating in a food competition. He even went to the store to help less, not to mention taking time to live broadcast.

The daily live broadcast promised to fans before was put on the pigeon for several days, and the resentment of fans almost drowned his Xingbo.

Gu Bai found it hard to conscience, and decided to live broadcast it while cooking at noon, so as to avoid fans' resentment too much, and then catch up with reality.

"This is your home too, you can use whatever you want at home, you don't need to ask me." Jun Molin sat beside the room and looked at Gu Bai, his heart softened into a ball.

If it had been a year ago that someone had told him that he would be in a relationship in the future, he might have scoffed at it, and he might have even beaten the person.

Jun Molin only had the empire and the army in his heart before, and never thought about falling in love. Even though his mother reminded him many times that it was time to talk about a friend and start a family, he lacked interest.

A spirit divine power stroll completely changed his mind.

Strictly speaking, after meeting Gu Bai, he completely changed his mind.

With no real memory at all, he subconsciously fell in love with Gu Bai at first because of the soothing dishes made by Gu Bai, but as he got along with him later, he gradually realized that he was following Gu Bai, not because of the dishes that can make him feel comfortable with divine power are more because of the person in front of him, this person called Gu Bai.

After waking up from the coma, he lost his memory of the second world, and also lost his feelings for Gu Bai.

But he fell in love with Gu Bai again.

This is probably what my mother said about fate.

Regardless of whether he has memory or not, he will meet Bai Bai again and fall in love with him.

In this life, he will only like Gu Bai alone!

If it is in vain, then he is willing to fall into the whirlpool of love, the grave of marriage.

Gu Bai slept until noon this night, and when he woke up, there were only wooden balls left in the room.

"Ow?" Bai Bai woke up.

Gu Bai reached out and touched the small furry head of the wolfie, he got up and went downstairs, but did not see the figure of Jun Molin.

"Little young master, His Highness is in the study." Uncle Jun, the housekeeper of the Jun family, hurriedly said when he saw Gu Bai coming downstairs.

Although the relationship between Jun Molin and Gu Bai has not been made public on the Internet, basically everyone who works in Jun's family already knows that their young master has a little boyfriend.