139. He Was Moved

"How's Mu Qiu recently? Is he obediently?"

Gu Bai asked as the customers left.

He missed Mu Qiu after not seeing him for a month. He even wondered if Mu Qiu still remembered him.

"He's great. It's just he missed you so much and begged me every day to take him here. I had to spend a lot of time convincing him to stay home before I came here." Fang Weixuan had a lot to complain about when mentioning Mu Qiu, yet there was something he couldn't say.

Ever since Gu Bai went to the training and Jun Molin went there as the training commander, it was his job to take care of Mu Qiu.

Mu Qiu was kind of obedient when he was in Jun Molin's manor because he feared Jun Molin. But after Fang Weixuan took Mu Qiu home, Mu Qiu was no longer the cute dog he pretended to be.

Fang Weixuan had to cook Mu Qiu three meals a day, yet the latter ate as if he was eating poison.

Anyone could tell his emotions from his upset face.

Fang Weixuan knew that Mu Qiu acted like this because he had gotten used to the dishes Xiaobai had made. But Fang Weixuan wasn't Xiaobai. Otherwise, why did he take Xiaobai as his master?

But given the special situation, Mu Qiu had to bear Fang Weixuan's dishes even if he didn't like them at all.

This morning, Mu Qiu suddenly pulled Fang Weixuan's trousers and kept him from leaving. To be precise, he wanted Fang Weixuan to take him to the store as if he knew Gu Bai would be back.

Fang Weixuan didn't know how a companion animal knew that military training ended today, neither did he know whether all the companion animals were as smart as Mu Qiu.

Fang Weixuan didn't know any other companion animals anyway.

But Mu Qiu's behavior still shocked him.

However, it was still impossible for him to take Mu Qiu to the restaurant. Regardless of when Gu Bai would be back to the Central Star and when he would return to the restaurant, he wouldn't get there until at least in the afternoon. If so, nobody would be there taking care of Mu Qiu. And the latter would surely make a mess.

Therefore, in order to convince Mu Qiu not to come, Fang Weixuan racked his mind to persuade Mu Qiu to stay home and promised him to take him to Gu Bai the next day.

If he didn't have the conversation with Mu Qiu, he was sure that Mu Qiu would find his way to the restaurant.

Fortunately, Gu Bai did come back today, and he would come tomorrow. In this way, Fang Weixuan could fulfill his promise to Mu Qiu instead of breaking his words.

"Thank you for taking care of him for so long. I'll ask around and see if I can take him to my dormitory at school. If I can, I'll take him there," Gu Bai said gratefully.

"Your school dormitory?" Fang Weixuan was a little surprised. Also, he seemed to have something to say.

In fact, Mu Qiu wasn't a pet but Jun Molin's companion animal. However, Fang Weixuan didn't know where to start to tell Gu Bai the truth.

He could tell that Gu Bai saw Mu Qiu as his son, so he didn't know how Gu Bai would respond if he learned that "his son" actually belonged to someone else.

If Gu Bai could meet Jun Molin and make friends with him before knowing Mu Qiu's real identity, maybe he would feel better when the truth came to him.

To some extent, Fang Weixuan and Mu Qiu had thought the same.

However, considering Jun Molin's identity, Fang Weixuan couldn't take Gu Bai to him directly even if he trusted Gu Bai. He couldn't afford the consequence that someone who didn't know Gu Bai might do something bad to him.