186-187

Chapter 186  Staying Together

Du Xiaoxing, Wen Yan, and Mao Dan, a non-staff member of 619, found that from that day onwards, apart from being able to see Gu Bai during class time, Gu Bai was basically invisible during spare time and even at night, and he was rarely seen.

On this day, before the class started, the three Mao Dan caught Gu Bai, who had entered the classroom, and surrounded him.

"Recently, I've been unable to see you after class. Honestly, are you planning to live in Teacher Jun's dormitory?" Mao Dan asked in a low voice, to ensure that Gu Bai could hear and other people can't hear.

"I already moved there." Gu Bai replied very frankly, without the slightest concealment or twisted expression.

A bunch of words prepared by Mao Dan and the others were blocked in an instant.

In fact, if you think about it, you can also predict that the relationship between Gu Bai and Jun Molin has been publicly disclosed in front of them, so how could he hide the fact of cohabitation.

Moreover, in their eyes, Gu Bai is a capable and assertive person. What he wants to do and what he will do, he himself thinks clearly, not an impulsive decision made by a hot head.

Gu Bai, from the very beginning, has opened a big gap with ordinary freshman students.

After the three Mao Dan figured out this point, they breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then I want to see you in class."

"No, when you want to see me, I'll come out when I'm free, it's not that far away, I will invite you to exploit in his dormitory when you're free." Gu Bai said with a smile.

These three are his best friends at Imperial University, and he is not the kind of person who forgets his friends. Once he has a boyfriend, he is alienated from other friends.

He is very greedy, his boyfriend wants it, and ordinary good friends want it too.

"I've never been to the teacher's dormitory. I heard that the teacher's dormitory is much better than that of our students. I must go check it out when I have time." Mao Dan was eager to move.

"Recently, after it was revealed that Xiaobai is a genius boy, the Star Online is very lively, there is information about Xiaobai everywhere, and our forum has never stopped. Before, those who looked down on Xiaobai and always spread rumors are now being Xiaobai's fans are speechless." Du Xiaoxing said happily.

They go to the campus forum every day. At first, they wanted to see if there were any black and white posts. If there were, it was time for them to exert their combat effectiveness.

But since Gu Bai lost his vest, their role in the forum has become less and less, and the newly added fans of Xiaobai are enough to make those black fans speechless.

And they just need to eat melon happily.

"Haha, when I say this, I want to laugh. Those people's faces must be pretty good-looking at the moment, but it's a pity that they are all anonymous, and there is no way to see the scene where their faces are swollen." Mao Dan said regretfully.

Wen Yan said lightly: "It's not that I can't see it, there are many in our class."

He has always spoken very little and is indifferent to many things, but when he opens his mouth, it is easy to be sharp enough to make you doubt life.

"Haha... That's right, there are quite a lot of them in our class. Looking at it now, the faces of those people are indeed not very good-looking." Mao Dan couldn't help laughing when he heard the words, which attracted the curious eyes of many classmates.