91-92

91. Mu Qiu's Comfort

[Xiaobai, please start making the Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg. Although I can't stand the smell of the preserved eggs, I'm still looking for the congee.]

[I really like preserved eggs, so I expect more congee. Xiaobai, hurry and make it. I'll try to do some if I can learn your skills.]

Afterward, the fans changed the topic considerately and didn't mention Mu Mu anymore.

Noticing how sad Gu Bai was, Mu Qiu came closer to him, rubbing his face with its head as if it was trying to comfort Gu Bai.

Gu Bai felt better after seeing how thoughtful Mu Qiu was.

"Thank you, Mu Qiu. I'll make your favorite steaks for you later." Gu Bai patted its little head, putting it down so that it could play aside. Then he focused on making the Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg.

The dishes he arranged today for breakfast were Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg, twisted curlers, and steamed buns.

Since there were a large number of hungry customers outside who could eat a lot, Gu Bai made a lot.

The Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg was easy to make. Since he had made twisted crullers and buns before, he didn't slow down his pace.

Even so, it still took him almost an hour to finish them all. After all, it required time to steam the buns.

The other customers sat in the restaurant at the beginning. However, as time passed by, the smell became so strong that they couldn't keep calm but waited outside, deciding not to get inside until Gu Bai finished them all.

An hour later, the waiter at Blue Star Restaurant began to inform the customers outside to have breakfast. Soon, people could see many people running to the restaurant rapidly as if they were racing.

"What do we eat this morning?" The customer asked the waiter as they walked into the restaurant.

The waiter said, "Buns, twisted crullers, and Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg."

"Awww! We have buns and twisted crullers as well! When I was watching the live stream earlier, I really wanted to eat them." As his voice fell, he disappeared soon but rushed to buy them.

The waiter was quite used to the situation after yesterday.

They had to remain calm because Xiaobai's dishes were good enough to get people crazy.

"Xiaobai, I want six buns, both vegetables, and meat fillings!"

"I want ten, five vegetables and five meat fillings!"

"Are you a pig or something? Can you finish ten of them?"

"Can't I pack them up if I can't finish them all?"

"Sc*ew you, man! What will others eat if you pack up so many buns? Xiaobai, I report him for not being considerate! Please don't sell the buns to him!"

"Give me ten twisted crullers. I can finish them all!"

"Mister…"

People had gone crazy when buying breakfast, surrounding the window which led to the lobby and shouting how many they wanted. They were all afraid that Gu Bai would sell out.

People could only see such a situation in Gu Bai's small restaurant.

"Ahhh! Who stepped on my foot?"

"You stinky men! Don't push me! It hurts!" Some girls shouted with anger and dissatisfaction.