131. Superfunction In The Interstellar Era

Time passed quickly. In the blink of an eye, a week of basic training was about to end.

The students gradually adapted to the intensity of the training, and even managed to keep up with the progress. Even the drillmaster praised them for their hard work and brought them a sense of achievement and satisfaction. Hearing their praise, the students were confident with the next training missions with expectation.

"Today is the last day of our basic training. I will redistribute you into different formations." Wang Jianjun was as serious as usual.

However, even though the students admired and feared him at the beginning, they admired him more after a week of training. When they learned that they would have another drillmaster, they were reluctant to leave.

"Sir, will you leave?" A student asked.

"No." Wang Jianjun's answer relieved the students. They had a hope that they could be trained by him in the following days.

"The intensity of the special training will be bigger and harder to complete. Therefore, the formation will be rearranged according to your physical fitness levels and whether you have superfunction. Each formation has different missions." Wang Jianjun explained briefly.

Gu Bai had been listening to Wang Jianjun's instruction easily, thinking that he would be fine no matter what the mission would be. But when he heard the word "superfunction", he was no longer at ease but felt shocked.

Although he controlled himself from exposing his emotions soon, he was astonished more than ever even if he pretended to be calm.

Superfunction? What superfunction?

Was there any superfunction possessor in this world?

Gu Bai tried hard to search for Shen Bai's memory, but he didn't get any information related to that.

Gu Bai had known from the very beginning that Shen Bai didn't show him some memories he cared about the most but had no intention of exposing.

So… Was there any superfunction possessor in this world?

It was reasonable that Gu Bai didn't know about this even if he had been here for so long.

On the one hand, he didn't have all the memories Shen Bai had; on the other hand, he woke up on M95 Planet, the most fringe planet in this empire. Most residents there didn't even know there were superfunction possessors in the world.

Although Gu Bai had searched on Starnet and gone to the Second World several times, he only focused on making money most of the time, so he was in no mood to notice other information.

In addition, superfunction possessors were very rare in the entire empire and even the entire interstellar era. It was fair to say that they were less than one percent of the total population.

People wouldn't see anything about them unless they looked for the information specially.

No matter what, it was good to know that there were superfunction possessors in this world.

As a level 3 superfunction possessor, Gu Bai would be much higher and finally regain his superfunction at level 10.

Before today, since Gu Bai didn't know there were other superfunction possessors in this world, he had been curious every time he used it for fear that others might find it out and take him into the lab for experiments.

Now, he just knew their existence. Although he wasn't sure what kind of superfunction they were talking about, it wasn't a secret to the public, considering Wang Jianjun mentioned it frankly. Therefore, Gu Bai wouldn't have to hide his ability since then, and it would be okay for people to know his superfunction.