291. I think they will be crazy

When Gu Bai returned to Jun's Manor, Jun Molin had not returned from the military.

He was sitting on the reclining chair in the yard, looking at the various vegetables he planted in the garden, fascinated.

Military department, he didn't know what is the difference between the military department in the interstellar era and the military department in the earth period.

Originally, before the end of the world, ordinary people didn't know what the military camp was like, and the only impressions were probably TV dramas and some military camp documentaries.

But after the end of the world, the duty and sense of responsibility of the soldiers made them take on the important task of protecting ordinary people. They established security bases, searched for survivors all over the country, and protected the survivors.

He no longer knew how many soldiers died to protect others.

Soldiers, no matter what era they are in, are the most reliable people in the hearts of ordinary people, and they are also the most secure.

Speaking of which, his boyfriend Jun Molin is still the marshal of the military.

Zhao Mingyu and others he had known before were also military officials. It turned out that before he knew it, he had already had a lot of connections with the soldiers in this world.

The experience of the apocalypse made Gu Bai, who already had a good impression of the soldiers, even more like and admire the soldiers.

If it wasn't for his lack of physical fitness, he actually wanted to join the army back then.

Isn't the saying "you regret two years in the army, and you regret not being in the army for a lifetime"? It's a man who doesn't want to be a soldier, but it's a pity that he didn't meet the conditions in his previous life.

In this life, although his physical fitness has increased due to his supernatural abilities, it is clear that the physical fitness of people in this world is stronger, and his physical fitness is estimated to be relatively weak among soldiers in this world.

Moreover, he now has his own career, and he has things to fight for. He is not as obsessed with being a soldier as before, but if he has the opportunity to visit the military camp and do something for the soldiers, he will be happier and more satisfied.

When he first came to this world, he found that natural food was the exclusive property of the nobles, and only rich people could afford it. At that time, he was really shocked.

After all, on Earth, even in the apocalypse, food becomes very precious, but ordinary people can still afford it, especially after the rise of wood-type abilities, everyone gradually becomes less sprawled.

But in this world, ordinary people can only drink nutritional supplements, and natural food is not only expensive, but also in small quantities, and ordinary people simply cannot afford it.

Gu Bai knew that the interstellar people are basically the descendants of humans who migrated from the earth, especially the people of the Hua-Xia Empire, most of them are descendants of the Chinese people.

Huaguo was the country that could eat the most food at that time, and its food culture was rich and colorful, and even foreigners were amazed and honored.

Such a splendid culture has been interrupted in the long history, which makes Gu Bai feel pity, and also feels that since he has crossed over, he will do his best to make ordinary people eat natural food and feel the charm of natural food.

In the beginning, Gu Bai never thought that he would be able to achieve this rung. His idea at the beginning was actually very simple, that is, he could do it as much as he could, with a clear conscience.