292. Go To The Military Department

"Can I really go to the military?"

Sitting on the flying car, Gu Bai asked again uncertainly, but his tone was full of anticipation and excitement.

Going to the military camp, that was what he had dreamed of in his previous life, but unfortunately, the physical fitness did not meet the requirements for joining the army, so he could not go to the military camp to visit.

So he could only search for some photos on the internet to satisfy his yearnings, but he didn't expect this wish to be fulfilled in another world.

"My fiance can go." Jun Molin replied with a smile.

Gu Bai paused for a moment, then showed a brighter smile on his face, and accepted the word fiance very generously and calmly.

Jun Yu and Fang Mengshu are worthy of being the emperor and queen of the empire. They are extremely efficient in their work. Now they have begun to find someone to calculate a suitable engagement date.

Once the engagement date is set, the engagement between him and Jun Molin will be great, and after that, the word fiancé is right to say.

As a family member of the military, of course, he can go to the military to visit his relatives, although his relatives go home from get off work every day.

"Then can I go there often in the future? I'll find you." Gu Bai asked again.

After Jun Molin returns to work in the military, he's afraid that he will also be busy.

If possible, he also wants to see the training of other soldiers, and it is best to join their training. Although his current physical fitness has improved due to the increase in power level, it is still too weak.

"Of course, tell me when you want to come, and I'll pick you up." Jun Molin touched Gu Bai's hair and said softly.

As long as it is what Gu Bai wants to do, even if it is not allowed by others, he creates conditions to satisfy him.

"Muuaah!" Gu Bai couldn't help but leaned forward and gave Jun Molin a big kiss on the face.

Jun Molin's eyes became deeper and deeper, and there seemed to be wind brewing inside, but since it was outside and he was going to the military soon, there was no time for him to do anything.

But this doesn't mean that this is the end of the matter, Jun Molin secretly wrote it down in the small notebook in his heart, and when he goes back...

Gu Bai, who didn't notice what Jun Molin was thinking, didn't know what he was going to face when he got home. He was looking out excitedly through the window of the speeding car, and an extremely iconic building came into view.

"Brother, is this the military building?" Gu Bai asked, pointing to the building below.

In fact, even if he doesn't ask, he can basically be sure that this is the military headquarters, because the most conspicuous building here is the design of a vertical upward sword.

Since he came to Interstellar, he has encountered a lot of all kinds of strange buildings. Many innovative buildings that could only exist in the design drawings in the earth period have been realized here.

Therefore, in many places, you can roughly guess where these places are by looking at the iconic buildings.

"Well." Jun Molin replied.

Except for this sword-shaped building, other buildings in the military department are normal, but the area is very large. The sword building is located in the central part, surrounded by a large open space, which should be an outdoor training place for soldiers.