213-214

Chapter 213 Back to Planet M95

After all the students were looking forward to it day and night, the winter vacation finally came.

The central star has a constant temperature adjustment system. Even in winter, it does not feel cold. Unlike the previous earth period, when it was winter vacation, they was basically covered with down jackets.

He just didn't know what season it is on Planet M95. When he left, it was still relatively warm. If there are also four seasons adjustment, it should be colder. It is better to pack some thick clothes just in case.

Gu Bai was packing his luggage in the dormitory, but his heart was already flying back to Planet M95.

"Xiao Bai, I won't see you for two months, I will miss you." Mao Dan packed his luggage and came to room 619 to say goodbye to his friends, especially in the face of Gu Bai.

Du Xiaoxing rarely rolled his eyes and said, "I think you can't bear Xiaobai's craftsmanship. After all, you won't be able to eat it for two months."

"It's okay to see it and not say it." Mao Dan was not embarrassed when he was dismantled, and asked back, "Do you dare to say that you are willing to cook the food made by Xiaobai?"

Du Xiaoxing: ...

He, he is not willing.

Anyone who has eaten the food made by Gu Bai would never like to eat those tasteless nutrient solutions again, or the food that they made by themselves?

Gu Bai watched their daily teasing, and rarely flashed a trace of parting sadness in his heart.

But when he thought that he would meet them again in two months, and that he would have to get along for another four or five months, the feeling of sadness that had just emerged shrank back.

"I asked the mall to reserve something for you, enough for you to eat for two months." Gu Bai said with a smile.

When Mao Dan and Du Xiaoxing heard the words, they immediately looked at Gu Bai with star eyes, and Mao Dan stepped forward and gave Gu Bai a big hug.

"Xiao Bai, you are so kind!"

With those treasures in the Blue Star Mall, even the food made by oneself can improve the taste to a higher level. Although it is still incomparable with the food made by Gu Bai, it is still no problem to spend two months of winter vacation.

In particular, the family members had already urged him to grab some seasonings and hot pot bases.

How can Xiaobai be so good? Everything has been thought of for them. Being able to become classmates with Xiaobai is definitely the luckiest thing for them in their four years of college.

"Cough cough..." Du Xiaoxing coughed twice, glanced at the person behind Mao Dan from the corner of his eyes, and gave Mao Dan a constant wink.

But Mao Dan didn't see it, he just felt that the surrounding temperature seemed to drop again.

"Is the temperature control system in our dormitory broken? Why does it feel cold behind?" Mao Dan asked in confusion.

But after asking, Mao Dan felt that this sentence seemed familiar, as if he had said it before, but what was it for that time?

Before Mao Dan could remember, Du Xiaoxing couldn't bear to look directly and covered his eyes. He didn't want to see Mao Dan's stupid appearance, so he said, "Hello, Teacher Jun."

Mao Dan quickly let go of the arm that was holding Gu Bai, took a big step back, opened the distance between him and Gu Bai, and put his arm behind him, as if he was worried that someone was staring at his arm and wanted to remove it.