116. The Enrollment

At the same time, in Jun Molin's room.

Since Gu Bai would leave for a few days, he made much food for Mu Qiu, so the latter was finally willing to share it with Jun Molin.

"Master, Bao makes the best meatballs in the world. You can have one, two maybe."

Mu Qiu opened the Tupperware, so the fragrance of food spread all over the bedroom. He stared at the food, wondering how much he should share with Jun Molin.

He first fiddled one meatball out and then added another one because he remembered how nice Jun Molin was before. Then he pushed the ball to Jun Molin with his head.

Jun Molin looked at the two meatballs in his bowl and a lot more in Mu Qiu's bowl silently.

What a "generous" companion animal!

"Master, hurry and eat them. That's yummy!"

Mu Qiu urged Jun Molin.

Jun Molin didn't bother to talk to Mu Qiu at the beginning. After all, Fang Ruichen had reminded him before that he shouldn't eat much natural food since he just woke up. But the tempting smell was so familiar as if he had eaten the dishes before.

He was sure that he didn't have such memories before he fainted, not to mention afterward. Jun Molin was confused.

However, his confusion didn't stop him from taking the ball and biting the round meatballs inside it.

The familiar taste almost exploded in his mouth. He finished them quickly before he realized what had happened.

"More." Jun Molin put his bowl in front of Mu Qiu and said emotionlessly.

Mu Qiu wasn't happy.

"Alright, I'll give you two more balls. That's the best you can get. I don't have more to share."

Mu Qiu put two more balls into Jun Molin's bowl and then sped up eating.

He knew Jun Molin would ask for more if he didn't finish them all quickly.

And he was right. Every time Jun Molin finished the meatballs, he would put the bowl back in front of Mu Qiu. Even if he didn't say anything, Mu Qiu knew what he meant.

Mu Qiu added different dishes for Jun Molin while eating fast.

But Jun Molin was tired of his miserliness and took the Tupperware directly from Mu Qiu. Mu Qiu didn't even dare to make a sound.

He would report to Gu Bai about how his master mistreated him and took his food. He regretted that he brought the food here and shared it with his master.

Jun Molin ate silently. Although he still seemed cool, he was shocked inside.

He was familiar with all the dishes here, yet he didn't know where he ate them before.

The taste of each dish was great, and he felt much better after eating them. Moreover, even if his aching spirit was relieved for a while.

Jun Molin stared at the Tupperware, losing in his thoughts.

Fang Mengshu and Fang Weixuan saw his confused expression when they came in.

"Lin?" Huan'er?" Fang Mengshu had never seen such an expression on her son's face.

"Mom," Jun Molin called, putting the Tupperware aside instead of giving it back to Mu Qiu.

Fang Mengshu noticed his movement, so she joked, "Did you eat anything? Those Yin Feng brought back here? I've had some before. They taste good. I miss the taste even until now."