255. Really see the parents

"If you don't want to go, then don't go, don't be under pressure." Jun Molin reassured Gu Bai.

He hoped that Gu Bai could follow his heart in everything he did, and be relaxed and happy. If it would cause pressure on him, he would not do it.

Regarding the invitation of His Majesty the Emperor, the only person in the world who can so easily say refusal is probably only Jun Molin.

In the face of Jun Molin's maintenance and indulgence, Gu Bai felt warm in his heart. The previous worries and tensions seemed to be short-lived and disappeared long ago.

"Then let's go. I just happen to be curious about the palace. I stayed in the back kitchen for the last state banquet, and I didn't see what the real palace looked like." Gu Bai said with a smile.

This sentence is sincere. Modern people in Huaguo have a strong curiosity about the palace. After all, after Huaguo entered modern times, the feudal dynasty has ended, the people are living in an era of democracy and openness, and the palace has become a tourist attraction.

But can a palace as a tourist attraction be the same as a palace where His Majesty the Emperor lives? Even if you stand in the former palace, it is difficult to imagine how the emperor and the others lived at that time.

And now, there is a living royal family living in the palace. Although he knows that this palace is different from the ancient palaces in the earth period, it still can't stop Gu Bai's curiosity.

In particular, this palace is also where Jun Molin lived from childhood to adulthood, and he is also very interested in the growth environment of his boyfriend.

"Okay, I'll show you a good tour tomorrow." Jun Molin replied with a smile, without showing any signs of impatience.

The next day, after having breakfast at Jun's Manor, Jun Molin drove Gu Bai towards the palace in a speeding car.

The Imperial Palace is located in the middle and best position of the Central Star, representing the facade of the Hua-Xia Empire. If you can get close, it is easy to generate fear.

Although the Junjia Manor covers a large area, there are many green plants and few buildings, which makes it look more gentle and leisurely. It is two completely different styles from the palace.

The architectural style of the imperial palace in the interstellar era is completely different from the imperial palace in the feudal dynasty in the earth period, but there are also similarities, that is, the majesty and intolerant of aggression presented by the palace.

Gu Bai's nervousness that he didn't know where to go has returned.

"Is this the imperial palace? The place where you grew up? It looks so impressive." Gu Bai leaned against the window of the cruising car and looked down.

The architecture of the palace is the most representative of the current interstellar, fully reflecting the characteristics of the times.

"Just treat it as your own home." Jun Molin reassured softly.

Although this place is very large and majestic, and has an inviolable sanctity in the hearts of the people of the empire, this place is indeed his home, and his home is Gu Bai's home.

So there is nothing wrong with Jun Molin's words.

"Well, I'll try my best." Gu Bai cheered himself up in his heart.

The speeding car was parked in a special parking place, which was not far from the palace where Jun Molin lived before.

Jun Molin did not take Gu Bai to find Jun Yu immediately, but took him to visit the palace slowly, especially the place where he once lived.