105. Surplus Resources On The Farm

Shen Liangxu didn't mention whether he was the contestant, so his fans guessed he was the one and called on others to support him while promoting him to others.

As for Fang Weixuan, although he had denied that he wasn't the contestant, the fans kept asking him who the man was on his Facebook.

Actually, Fang Weixuan was surprised to discover that Gu Bai was doing the test. He didn't feel so because it was a Four-Star Chef test but because Gu Bai did it without informing anyone.

Xiaobai's fans had recognized him but didn't dare to say it out. Fang Weixuan didn't have such worries because he knew better than the fans of how good Gu Bai's skills were. Therefore, it was no surprise that Gu Bai would attend the test.

The only problem was…

"Xiaobai, how could you attend the chef test without telling me? I could have been there for you." Fang Weixuan pretended to complain.

After he learned about the situation on Facebook and told the fans he was not the one, he hurried to send a video chat to Gu Bai.

"I didn't intend to. You know there is less than half a month before school starts, so I thought I may open a restaurant here. I didn't know it required a Three-Star Chef Certificate to open it, so I had to do it," Gu Bai told the truth honestly.

Fang Weixuan knew he was telling the truth, but others might think he was boasting himself.

Opening a restaurant because he had nothing to do? And then taking the test and accidentally attending the test for Four-Star chefs?

He would be beaten badly if people knew what he just said.

"As far as I know, the Chef Guild doesn't allow anyone to skip the levels to attend the tests. How did you convince them to let you do the test?" Fang Weixuan was curious.

There were people who had thought the same before, but they were all rejected. Why did the Chef Guild make an exception for him?

Did they discover Xiaobai's amazing talent?

If that was the case, then everything made sense.

"Actually, there is a hidden rule…" Gu Bai told Fang Weixuan about it.

Fang Weixuan couldn't believe what he just heard, trying hard to find his voice. "So, does... does it mean that you have to pass the Five-Star test as well?"

"Oh, my! Xiaobai, you are really amazing. I bet you are the only one who dares to challenge all five tests at a time. If you make it, you will definitely shock the whole empire." Fang Weixuan could already imagine the scene after Gu Bai passed the fifth test.

A Five-Star chef who was only 18 years old was definitely a treasure in the empire, a precious fortune.

No, not only the Empire but also the treasure in other countries.

Fang Weixuan couldn't wait to see it happen. He didn't even worry that Gu Bai might fail.

"Actually, I don't have much confidence in passing all the tests. I just thought that I wouldn't lose if I tried it once," Gu Bai said sincerely.

He had some confidence in the Four-Star test, but nobody knew what the Five-Star test was about. The judges would test the contestant casually and differently, so it was useless even if he watched the rare recording of the past.

Therefore, even if he wasn't sure whether he could make it, he would do his best. He wouldn't regret it even if he failed.

"Have faith in yourself, Xiaobai! I believe in you!" Fang Weixuan trusted Xiaobai wholeheartedly.