79-80

79. Apple Television's New Tricks

[Big news! Big news! Anyone who subscribes and watches the show on Apple Television for more than ten minutes will have the right to draw a large sum of XBs.]

[Is it true? Let me take a look.]

[I'll take a look.]

[It will take Xiaobai and others at least two hours to look for the ingredients. I'll be back in ten minutes.]

There were a lot of promotions about the news of Apple Television. Even if Luo Qigang and Su Yang had noticed that and told their staff to block these people's accounts and prohibit them from commenting, there were still many other accounts saying the same.

It could be seen that Apple Television had changed its method to attack Tomato Television.

It was indeed a useful trick for many people who watched the live streams.

In an instant, the number of people on the live stream dropped by almost one-tenth, and it continued to decrease. The sponsor team was worried.

Su Yang was furious as he watched the data. "Is this the best Apple Television can do? Why doesn't it challenge us directly?"

The first member said, "They play it dirty this time because they know they can't win by confronting us directly."

The second member said, "What do we do now? The viewers are keeping decreasing. We may have the least viewers in history."

The third member advised, "How about we do the same?"

Luo Qigang remained quiet all the time. Hearing this, he looked even colder.

"No, we can't do that. We will be lowering ourselves to the same level as Apple Television. Besides, they will criticize us for copying their work," Su Yang was the first to object.

The first member continued, "What do we do then? The number keeps getting lower."

"We'll figure out something. Our contest will last as long as we have Bai Xiaobai with us. Think!" Su Yang frowned deeper, gritting his teeth while wishing he could fight against the manager of Apple Television.

The second member said, "That's not good. Some viewers get back from Apple Television, but..."

Su Yang had a bad feeling when he heard this, so he shifted his gaze on the screen.

"It's true. Haha... I have got 20 XB, and I'll be able to get a lottery ticket in ten minutes. They will do this every ten minutes. I'd rather stay there and keep watching it."]

[Me, too. I just got 28 XB.]

[I was really lucky. I got 50 XB in total.]

[I'm jealous of you guys. Why am I so unlucky? I just got 5XB. I'd better keep watching Xiaobai.]

[Is that real? Did you really get money? I should try, too.]

[Wait for me! I'll join you!]

As a result, more people turned out to watch that game. People in charge of Tomato Television felt more depressed.

Compared to them, people in charge of Apple Television were satisfied to know that they had more viewers.

Even though they had paid a lot of money, the investment was inevitable for any show. If they could suppress Tomato Television and win the right to hold the Gourmet Contest in the future, they would soon get back what they had cost.