264. Dating

Zhou and the others had eaten and drank enough at Jun's Manor, and they were ruthlessly kicked out by Jun Molin, and everyone was satisfied, not at all unhappy about being kicked out, and even felt fortunate that they were not held accountable by the boss. As for triple training, that's trivial for them. Anyway, they were used to training before, so it's not bad.

Once again, only Gu Bai and Jun Molin were left in the manor.

In the past few days after returning from Planet M95, Gu Bai was basically busy with his school leave and career, and rarely had time to accompany Jun Molin.

Now that the recruitment of Snack Street has entered the interview stage, and the process has been drawn up, there is nothing else to do in the next half a day, Gu Bai decided to spend all the time with his boyfriend.

"Brother, let's go out on a date." Gu Bai took Jun Molin's arm and looked at him coquettishly.

Since the two of them confirmed their relationship, they have never gone out on a date alone, and they have never done anything that a young couple would do.

Before Gu Bai thought that he had two lives after all, and the two lives together were almost thirty years old, and he had already passed the mania needed by a young man when he was in love.

And Jun Molin is also a military marshal, with a relatively cold personality. He usually comes into contact with the military department and tasks the most, and he doesn't know much about it.

And he and Jun Molin really fit in too well. Basically, as soon as the relationship is confirmed, they directly enter the old-fashioned-wife mode, and there is no running-in stage at all.

Thinking about it now, even old couples still need a little time to increase the fun of life.

The most important thing is that he has been very busy all the time, and Jun Molin has always spoiled him, and stood by him silently to support him. Even if he was ignored, he never complained.

Gu Bai felt that this kind of Jun Molin was too painful, and he was a scumbag who only enjoyed and did not pay.

He doesn't want to be a scumbag.

"Okay." Jun Molin replied gently as always, but if you look closely, you can see that his eyes are still different from usual, and there is a hint of excitement and anticipation hidden deep inside.

This trace of expectation was caught by Gu Bai, and he felt even more guilty for his previous neglect and happy for his proposal today.

The dating process is not very familiar to Gu Bai, who is in love for the first time.

But there are almighty netizens, are you afraid that there is something you don't know?

Gu Bai quietly logged on to the Star Network and posted a request for help, which quickly got replies from netizens.

Bai Baibai: I've confirmed my relationship with my boyfriend for a long time, but I haven't had time to go on a date. Today I finally found time to go out on a date. Do you have any good suggestions?

1L: Is this a show of affection? If you want to show your affection, go to the dating forum to show it. Don't come here. The single dog said that he would not eat this bowl of dog food.

2L: Confirmed relationship and haven't dated for a long time? Are you sure you guys are really dating? ? ?

3L: After confirming the relationship for a long time, there is no date, and your boyfriend has not broken up. It seems that he really likes you, congratulations, best wishes!

4L: The dating process is all about the technique. Anyone who has ever been in a relationship knows that you need to ask for help online. I think the owner just wants to show affection, so everyone should be gone.