285. Love Exposure

But everyone knows that without Gu Bai's drawings, architects and designers would not be able to design such buildings and clothing out of thin air, no matter how much time was given to them.

Gu Bai has a lot of unexplainable things, such as why he basically cooks the Chinese food that has been faulted for a long time, and why he can directly draw information related to ancient architectural styles that are rarely found by archaeologists, as if he had seen it with his own eyes, or had really lived in that era before.

All kinds of things, in fact, it is easy to make others suspicious.

Jun Yu and Fang Mengshu naturally had doubts, but more than doubts, they valued the cultural heritage that Gu Bai brought to the empire. These are things that the ancestors really left behind but lost by them.

Now these can return to the public eye, more than anything else.

Gu Bai is the precious wealth of their empire, no matter how he learned about these cultures, but he is really spreading these cultures, popularizing them, so that the public can better understand those cultures that are a little far away to them. It is the age of roots again.

He has made a significant contribution to the empire, and he is the hero of the empire!

It is precisely because of the support and escort of the Emperor of the Empire and the God of War that Gu Bai can spread these cultures with peace of mind without worrying about being calculated and framed by people with evil intentions.

Of course, Gu Bai didn't realize much of the escort behind these things. After all, some people's protection is silent, so that the protected person can do what they want to do, and there will be no psychological burden.

The appearance of His Majesty the Emperor and the Empress directly pushed the atmosphere of Gufeng Street to a high level. People who didn't pay attention or didn't have time to watch the live broadcast also turned on their brains and entered the live broadcast room one after another.

The number of viewers in the live broadcast room once again broke a new high, breaking the record for the number of live broadcast viewers in the past 100 years, and it has broken several times in a row.

Now the Star Online is full of discussions about Gufeng Street and the ancient city. Everyone is very excited and enthusiastic, and their emotions cannot be completely vented.

This time, the people who were able to participate in the opening of Gufeng Street on the spot and saw His Majesty the Emperor and the Queen with their own eyes became the object of envy, jealousy and hatred by many netizens.

【Envy, jealous, hate, envy, jealous, hate, I envy, jealous, hate! Why is my hand so bad and I didn't get lucky fans? Those who were drawn can see Gufeng Street on the spot, see His Majesty and the Queen, and they are lucky. 】

【Actually, it's good not to be drawn. The luck of a person's life is constant. If you are consumed too much at once, you may be unlucky for a long time afterwards. 】

【Oh, the tone upstairs is sour. Even if it is really going to be unlucky for a while, I think it is worth it. After all, not everyone can face the shock of Gufeng Street on the spot, and not everyone is lucky enough to see it with their own eyes. Especially the clothes that your Majesty and the Queen wore, they were so simple that I knelt down and respected on the spot. 】

【Even through the live broadcast room, I couldn't help but kneel down. The aura of the two of them is really strong, and they are indeed the majesty and queen of our country. I am proud to have such a leader, the only one and it's a pity that I couldn't see His Highness the male god appear in person. 】