203-204

Chapter 203 Help you

In addition to making sauna jī, Gu Bai also made some side dishes and cakes.

Looking at the sumptuous dishes on this table, Jun Zhehao's saliva was about to flow down, and he forgot the matter of offending his cousin just now.

"Sister-in-law, you are too powerful, so my brother will have a good time in the future?" Jun Zhehao has all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred towards Jun Molin.

Although their chefs are famous all over the country and the dishes they make are delicious, the dishes made by his sister-in-law look tempting.

"If you want to eat, you can come over at any time, and I will cook it for you." Gu Bai said with a smile.

"Really? Then I'm welcome." Jun Zhehao said, he was about to put his chopsticks at the sauna, but the next moment he was waved away by another pair of chopsticks.

"Brother?" Jun Zhehao looked at Jun Molin coquettishly, thinking he was still angry just now.

Jun Molin: "Forgot the rules?"

Only then did Jun Zhehao remember the rules he had learned. Seeing that Gu Bai was still serving the meal and didn't take his seat, he immediately put down his chopsticks and stood up to help.

"Sister-in-law, it's fine I will come and serve the meal. Hurry up and sit down and rest." Jun Zhehao stepped forward to help.

Gu Bai: "You just need to eat first. It's very easy to serve the rice, no help is needed."

"Let him do it, not free food." Molin's voice was as cold as ever, but everyone was used to him.

Jun Zhehao couldn't help but pouted in his heart. If he want to say who is eating free food here, it's definitely his cousin. Is there anything more than you eating free food?

He must have eaten free food made by my sister-in-law every day, hum!

However, Jun Zhehao also dared to complain in his heart and dare not say it out, otherwise he would not be able to eat a single bite of this meal.

After finishing the meal, Gu Bai took his seat, Jun Zhehao waited for him to pick up the first chopstick dish with bright eyes, and then he could let go and eat.

Royal dining etiquette, if there are elders on the table, then the elders move the chopsticks, and the juniors can follow the chopsticks.

If there are no elders at the table, but there are people who work hard to cook, then the person who cooks needs to move the chopsticks, and others can move the chopsticks to eat, so as to express the hard work for the cook.

"You can eat it, how is the sauna I made?"

Originally, when Jun Zhehao stretched out his chopsticks towards the sauna, Gu Bai wanted to remind him to eat other dishes first, and wait 180 seconds before eating the sauna, which would be more delicious.

In the earth period, some famous restaurants did sauna, and even used a timer to count the time, and they could only eat when it was time.

But just now they were all waiting for him to eat, 180 seconds had passed, and it was just right now.

Gu Bai gave Jun Molin the meat with his first chopsticks.

Although Jun Zhehao looked envious, he also knew that there were some things he couldn't envy. Since no one gave him food, he could only support himself and try to feed himself.

When the first mouthful of meat was taken in, the juice burst in the mouth, mixed with the smooth and tender taste of the meat, it was so delicious that it made people reluctant to chew a few times before swallowing them quickly, and then went to pick the second one.