280. The Son Of The World Is Unparalleled

With the expectation of all the netizens present and absent, eight o'clock finally arrived slowly, and Gufeng Street will unveil its mysterious cloak under everyone's attention and notoriety.

At this moment, the entire empire, with a population of more than 60 billion, almost 90% of the people are guarding the light brain, waiting for the official live broadcast to start, and they are all paying attention to this ancient street.

Gu Bai's original idea for the construction of Gufeng Street is to hope that the descendants of China can know the environment in which their ancestors lived, the environment they lived in, and their culture at that time, so as not to forget those splendid times.

Although he couldn't fully restore those eras, Gufeng Street was what he could do his best to provide.

He cherished it very much, and of course he also hoped that the imperial people would pay attention and cherish it.

In Gu Bai's original expectation, it would be quite good to have one-tenth of the imperial people pay attention to and like this ancient style street, but when the day really came, he watched the live broadcast of the official media. When watching the number of people, he was really stunned.

"Master Xiaobai, aren't you shocked?" Fang Weixuan said with a smile, standing beside him.

In fact, when he first saw the number, he couldn't react for a long time, and he counted it several times before confirming that there were really so many people.

It is also fortunate that the media that came this time is the official media with the highest status in the empire. The servers used are all controlled by the central intellectual brain, so they can afford to watch these people at the same time without crashing. If you change to another live broadcast room, it is guaranteed that it will not collapse. If it collapses again, netizens will follow up and squeeze in.

However, there is a reason why so many viewers are paying attention to the opening today. From Gu Bai's release of news about Gufeng Street, to recruiting stall owners and shopkeepers for Gufeng Street, to lucky netizens to get the beautiful Hanfu on Xingwang was like a crazy sigh...

In these various unconscious propaganda, Gufeng Street has sated people's enthusiasm.

Of course, the most important thing is that the emperor of the empire, Jun Yu, personally forwarded the information that Gu Bai's Gufeng Street was about to be completed and opened, and said that he would also bring the queen to participate.

As soon as the news came out, there was a gust of wind in the empire at that time.

Who is Jun Yu? That was the emperor of their empire, and it represented the face and status of their empire. The occasions he said he would attend in person were definitely the most important occasions in the empire, and the occasions that the whole country would pay attention to.

For example: The Plantation Research Institute has researched crops that can affect the diet of the empire, and can lead the people of the empire to better development.

Another example: some major international conferences and the equivalent.

Like a certain building is completed and opened, the emperor will not participate at all, right? Even when the landmark building of the Central Star was completed, Jun Yu did not pay attention to it, nor did he participate, but now it is a small ancient street, how can Gu Bai
invite the emperor to participate?

For a time, Gu Bai's ancient style street was immediately pushed to the forefront, and it also spread in the entire empire at the fastest speed, and this is the number of people in the live broadcast room today.