124. The Spectacular Opening Ceremony(i)

When Gu Bai and Fang Weixuan arrived at the entrance of the restaurant, they were immediately shocked by the people below.

Even though Gu Bai thought he was mentally prepared after the police's call, he was still shocked to see so many people here. It looked more amazing when he looked at them in the air.

The restaurant that Gu Bai chose was on the side of the road on the first floor. There was no place to park. Considering the situation, the parking lot would be filled with cars even if there was one.

"Master Xiaobai, I'll find a place to stop the car first." Fang Weixuan was also surprised to see the scene. Even the most popular restaurant on the Central Star had never had so many customers.

Fang Weixuan tried to park his fast car in the nearby parking lots, but they were all filled. In the end, he could only call his driver to drive the car away.

"Master Xiaobai, what do you think if we set a membership scheme? We won't be able to entertain so many people every day. It's better if we let them make the appointment in advance," Fang Weixuan suggested as they walked toward the restaurant.

Gu Bai nodded earnestly. He knew that many fans might be here today, but this was too much. No wonder the police had called him for it.

However, when they walked to the street where the restaurant was, it was even hard for them to get into the restaurant.

"Excuse me, guys," Fang Weixuan shouted to the crowd as he stood before Gu Bai to protect him.

"Will you line up first? Get to the back of the line and stay there!" The man in front of them didn't even look back at them but shouted, having every intention to move forward.

Gu Bai and Fang Weixuan didn't expect this.

"Alas... Why are there so many people? I should have come here last night. I doubt that we can enjoy the dishes today," the man who scolded them murmured and frowned. And Fang Weixuan happened to hear his words.

Fang Weixuan and Gu Bai had nothing to say.

They thought to themselves, "We don't know if you can enjoy the dishes with so many people ahead of you. But if you continue to stand in our way, none of you have anything to eat today."

"I came here right after I got off the spaceship from another planet. I thought I was early, you know. But these people on the Central Star have gone crazy. I should have booked the ticket for yesterday."

"Come on, we all would have made the same choice if we had known this, so the result wouldn't change." A man had thought of the essence and said unhurriedly.

"Sounds reasonable. I only wish Xiaobai had made enough food for us. I'll be satisfied if I can take a bite of any of his dishes." Those who complained before could only make such wishes right now.

Fang Weixuan and Gu Bai tried hard but couldn't even step forward. It was almost time for him to open the restaurant. Would he be the first boss who was blocked by his customers in history?

"I have to summon more people from my family for help. The two of us won't make it today. We need waiters and security to make sure the customers are safe and in order," Fang Weixuan said so as he called.

Gu Bai agreed with his opinion.

He only had the experience of opening the one on M95 planet before. The fans were limited at that time, and he had Li San and his friends' help that day. Still, they had a busy day.

But they were on the Central Star right now. The planet had the most population in the empire. Gu Bai regretted that he told the fans about the time and location in advance. He should have waited until the opening time.