282. The Pawnshop Appraises Treasures

【The sisters upstairs are too cunning, I'm going to place an order now! 】

【I'm not willing to look away at all, even if it only takes a few seconds to buy a ticket, but I'm not willing to break it? 】

【Me too, these buildings are so beautiful, Xiaobai is simply a god, otherwise how could he design such beautiful buildings and such gorgeous clothes? 】

【Everyone wearing Hanfu and walking on the ancient street feels so wonderful, there is no sense of disobedience, is this the life of those people in the feudal dynasty? 】

【I can't wait to see what the people who were recruited before are doing, and the camera moves forward quickly. 】

【I want to see it too, I'm tired of saying the word envy, is there any way for the soul to wear them, I want to experience it now. 】

As a result, the camera lens began to move forward as everyone wished.

Walking through the entrance of the street, the whole picture of Suzaku Street comes into view. There are shops of different sizes on both sides of the street. Each shop has plaques on it, and different shop names are written with a brush.

The reason why the store was not built the same is also specially designed by Gu Bai.

Although the same building looks more beautiful as a whole, it also looks different or it will feel dull after a long time. What's more, some ancient shops themselves are not the same, and the patchwork is also a special kind of charm.

At the entrance of the store, where it will not interfere with the normal operation of the store, there are some small vendors in the slits.

These vendors are different from the stall owners in the snack street. They do not have a fixed store, but set up their own stalls.

Some may be carrying a pole with their stalls on both sides of the pole, so they can change positions at any time; some carry it directly on their shoulders and sell while walking; some are larger, and set up several tables and chairs for customers to use.

It looks messy, but it is the most lifelike.

In the interstellar era, due to the more advanced technology, you can place an order online for whatever you want and buy, and it will be delivered soon, so there are very few times when you really go shopping by yourself.

Everyone is used to staying at home, and everything is done by robots. Apart from working hours, there are few opportunities to go outside, and there are few opportunities to gather with many people.

Now they suddenly came to a lively street, and everyone felt like they were separated from each other.

In addition, there is a kind of joy from the bottom of their hearts. It was not until this time that they really realized that it was not that they did not like the society, it turned out that they liked being lively, and they liked being with others, but there was no suitable opportunity before.

"I'm selling candied haws! Candied haws! Would you like to buy a bunch of candied haws to try? My family's candied haws are sweet." Some red and attractive candied haws stopped and asked with a smile when they saw the tourists.

The girl who was stopped was stunned for a moment, and then her eyes fell on Tanghulu. Seeing that it was really delicious, she asked, "How much?"

"Not expensive, three coppers." The hawker replied with a smile.

"Get me three strings." As the girl said, she took out nine copper plates from the small purse she was carrying, and handed them to the vendor.

The copper plate was also designed and made by Gu Bai, and used as the currency of Gufeng Street.