294. The military canteen has finally been replaced

Gu Bai's complexion and expression changed several times, but he finally swallowed it through gritted teeth.

"The chef in your cafeteria really opened my eyes." Gu Bai said to Zhao Mingyu, and then his eyes fell on the fried egg with tomatoes in front of him.

It looks like such a normal dish, why does it change completely when you eat it?

To tell the truth, even a child on earth learns this dish for the first time, and it is much more delicious than this one.

It takes talent to make some dishes that are unpalatable. Obviously, the chef of this cafeteria has such talent, but with such "talent", why was he applied for by the military department?

You must know that all soldiers have undergone hard training. They have not experienced any kind of hard conditions. In terms of food, he was afraid they have also experienced hardships that others can't imagine.

In this way, people with minimal food requirements are reluctant to come to the cafeteria to eat, which shows how "horrifying the world" is the cooking skills of the cafeteria chef.

Seemingly seeing Gu Bai's doubts, Zhao Mingyu said, "Actually, although the dishes prepared by the canteen chefs were not as delicious as those made outside, they were still alright. At that time, many people came to the cafeteria to eat every day, but later they didn't know how to eat from the restaurant. When did the food in the cafeteria become more and more unpalatable, and fewer and fewer people came to eat."

"The canteen chef has always been that person, has he never changed?" Gu Bai asked.

Zhao Mingyu nodded and replied, "Few chefs are willing to apply for a job in the military canteen, so I finally recruited one. Even if the food becomes more and more unpalatable later on, the above will turn a blind eye, and they won't be able to eat it anyway. You can drink natural food and nutrient solution, so you won't be hungry."

Gu Bai: ...

This is really... embarrassing for these soldiers.

Gu Bai took another chopstick and was about to put the tomatoes in his mouth. When Zhao Mingyu saw this, he hurriedly stopped: "Sister-in-law, don't eat it, I'll just eat the rest."

"It's okay, I'll see where the crux of his cooking change is." Gu Bai said and put the tomatoes in his mouth. Although the taste was still hard to swallow, he still frowned and tasted it carefully, trying to find the crux of the dish becoming unpalatable.

After swallowing the dish, Gu Bai drank a glass of water.

Tomatoes are supposed to be sour, salty, salty, and a little sweet, but in this fried egg with tomatoes, he only tasted salty, salty, and salty, and then there was an indescribable taste. In short, this is definitely the only "eye-opening" fried egg with tomatoes that he have eaten in his life for decades.

"Can I go to the back kitchen to have a look?" Gu Bai suggested.

He is also not sure whether the unspeakable taste is the condiment or the taste of the ingredients itself. If the ingredients themselves have a strange taste, then it is no wonder that this dish is so unpalatable.

"Of course, I'll take you there." Zhao Mingyu responded immediately.

Zhao Mingyu is one of Jun Molin's personal guards, and his military rank is not low. He still has the right to go to a canteen to check.

When the two came to the back kitchen, the canteen chef happened to be there. Seeing the stranger coming in, the other party frowned and said impatiently, "Who let you in here? Get out!"

Zhao Mingyu directly showed his major general's military rank certificate. After the chef saw it, his brows became even tighter, as if his territory had been violated, but he couldn't stop it.