164-165

Chapter 164: Disgraceful and lost at home

Chef Tang looked at the table of delicious dishes, and once again couldn't help feeling that Gu Bai was young and promising and had a bright future.

Gu Bai took Chef Tang's compliment and was a little embarrassed, he went upstairs, and called everyone down for lunch.

A few people were about to sit down when they heard a loud voice from outside.

"Boss, we're here to see you!"

"Damn it, what's this smell, why is it so fragrant?"

"What is Chef Tang doing again? Hurry up, just in time."

Gu Bai: ? ? ?

Jun Molin:  …

Chef Tang couldn't help snickering, apparently knowing who was talking outside.

Not long after, they heard a burst of hurried footsteps from far to near, and three tall and strong men appeared at the door. The delicious food on the table was eye catching making their eyes glow.

Apparently, they've done this more than once.

Gu Bai: ...

Seeing this, Jun Molin had blue veins on his forehead, and looked at the three of them with a hint of threat. Unfortunately, the three people who were attracted by the food did not realize that the threat was coming.

"It's so aromatic, Chef Tang, your craftsmanship is as good as ever. I haven't seen you make these dishes before. Have you come up with new dishes again? It's really amazing." Sitting at a distance, a young man next to Chef Tang exclaimed.

"Cough cough..." Chef Tang coughed twice in order to hold back his laughter, and then said, "I didn't do this."

"Didn't you do it? Could it be the boss did it? Impossible!" The man was shocked and turned to look at the boss, only to realize that the boss's expression was a bit wrong, and there was a handsome young man sitting next to the boss.

He seemed to have thought of something, and his face suddenly turned pale, and then he realized that his previous behavior was killing him.

Their purpose here is to confirm whether they really have a sister-in-law.

The boss was in love, and the news of Jun Molin's boyfriend had reached the Third Army. After they got the news, they couldn't sit still, so they came to the manor together to find out.

In the end, he didn't do his job, but was first tempted by the aroma of the food, which led to completely forgetting the purpose of the trip and ignoring the boss.

Ruined!

The thought flashed through the three of them at the same time.

The three of them looked at the tempting delicacies on the table and couldn't help swallowing secretly.

Who can't have the appetite, it's just because they haven't encountered the delicious food that can really make their index fingers move.

Now a table that makes them want to move and drool, can it really only be seen but not eaten?

That's so cruel!

"Boss, is this our sister-in-law?" Another man sitting next to the 'dead' man looked at Gu Bai cautiously and asked.

The surrounding temperature rises instantly like the winter when the ice and snow can freeze people to death, to the warm days when the flowers bloom and the temperature is suitable.

The three of them felt alive for a moment, and seemed to have found the skills to live, maybe...don't die?

"Hello, sister-in-law! My name is Zhao Mingyu, and I'm a member of the boss's personal guard." Zhao Mingyu stood up and introduced himself to Gu Bai formally, standing straight, like a soldier being inspected by Shangguan.