286. Was Watched

After the opening ceremony, Jun Yu and Fang Mengshu put on smart masks again, mixed in with ordinary people, and continued to hang out in the ancient street.

Gu Bai and Jun Molin also joined hands to prepare to go to Gufeng Street. Originally, Gu Bai was going to wear a smart mask, but this time Jun Molin refused.

"We'll be recognized when we go out like this, aren't you afraid of being disturbed?" Gu Bai looked at Jun Molin with interest.

"No one dares to approach." Jun Molin said in a cold voice.

Gu Bai admitted this sentence. After all, Jun Molin is just a walking refrigerator. If you get closer, you will be frozen into an ice sculpture. Everyone still cherishes their own lives.

Moreover, let alone approaching, even looking at it from a distance, his powerful aura was daunting.

But in this way, their romance may be exposed faster.

In fact, from the very beginning, Gu Bai never wanted to hide his love affair, and the people who he did not hide it from was limited to his relatives, fans and friends.

It's just that the fans, who are usually Sherlock Holmes, were unexpectedly slow this time, and were slow to "dig out" the fact that his boyfriend was Jun Molin, which made him not only a little disappointed.

Tsk tsk tsk... This year's fans' abilities are a bit worrying.

It seems that he doesn't give any hints, everyone seems to be so slow.

So, when Jun Molin rejected the smart mask, Gu Bai also took advantage of the situation without asking, and the two of them swaggered down the streets of Gufeng Street.

Indeed, as Jun Molin said, the fans recognized them and looked very excited, but they were all wandering five meters away from them and did not dare to approach.

Gu Bai couldn't help snickering in his heart when he looked at the fans who wanted to get close but were worried about the person beside him.

It seems that Jun Molin is a must-have for public figures to go out. Those masks and hats are simply weak. They are uncomfortable and cannot completely prevent being recognized and blocked by fans. Only Jun Molin can get rid of them. The root of this dilemma is completely solved.

However, Jun Molin can only help him solve it, and the others can only rely on masks and hats.

At first, the fans really didn't dare to get close to Gu Bai, so they could only watch from a distance.

But they don't know when it started, Gu Bai found that the eyes of the fans who followed them seemed to have changed, becoming more excited and hot, especially the sight of Lord Jun Molin gradually increased, which made him a little bit but not too squeamish.

Gu Bai wanted to go home on the spot. After all, Gufeng Street is here, they can come anytime they want, but he doesn't want others to look at Jun Molin at all.

This man is his!

Gu Bai took the initiative to hold Jun Molin's hand as if he was declaring his sovereignty, and his body was even tighter against him. The two were almost touching each other, and this move attracted even more fiery screams from the surrounding fans.

"Ahhhh!!! Is this what I can see? It's so worth it this time!"

"Hugging together, really hugging each other, they are real, ooh... My fan's CP turned out to be real! You see Rugu is real!"

"I'm so excited, obviously I'm a single dog, but now it's like I'm in love too, my heart is beating faster and faster, this scene is so heartwarming!"

"The two people I love the most are actually together. I was fortunate enough to see this scene with my own eyes. I have no regrets in this life!"