221-222

Chapter 221 The relationship goes further

That night, everyone had already returned to their rooms to prepare to rest. After Gu Bai took a shower, he sat on the bed and played with his brain, and had no intention of going to sleep.

Not long after, there was a knock on the bedroom door.

The corner of Gu Bai's mouth rose slightly, and went down to open the door.

Just as he was about to throw himself into someone's arms enthusiastically, when he saw who was coming, he suddenly stopped moving forward.

"Little young master, I have prepared milk for you, you can drink some before going to bed." Butler Gu saw how enthusiastic his little young master was when he opened the door, his old face suddenly turned into a flower with a smile.

"Okay, Grandpa Gu should also rest early." Gu Bai quickly sorted out his expression and said to Butler Gu with a smile.

"Okay, young master, let's rest early."

After sending Butler Gu away, Gu Bai put the milk on the cupboard, stared at the bedroom door, and started timing in his heart.

If Jun Molin doesn't come over within a minute, he will just lock the door and sleep!

When Gu Bai counted to fifty-ninth, the door was knocked again.

This time, Gu Bai seemed more reserved, and went to open the door indifferently, without showing much enthusiasm, mainly because he was afraid that if it wasn't Jun Molin outside the door, he would be embarrassed if he jumped on the wrong person.

After opening the door and confirming who was coming from outside, Gu Bai turned his head and walked back to the bedroom. He didn't even bother to give him a look, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise slightly when he couldn't see it.

Jun Molin closed the door consciously, looked at Gu Bai who was ignoring him and stood infront of him, and said with a chuckle, "I saw Grandpa Gu coming up here."

That means that he was ready to come, and happened to meet Grandpa Gu who was going upstairs, so in order not to be caught, he deliberately delayed a while.

But Gu Bai's performance of opening the door before, he saw it all.

"Humph!" Gu Bai snorted coldly and arrogantly.

Jun Molin stepped forward and held the person into his arms very politely.

The deliberately tense expression on Gu Bai's face finally couldn't hold back anymore. He leaned into the Molin's arms relaxedly, and heard the sound of "dong dong dong" coming from the opponent's chest, like a drum beat, loud and fast.

"Brother, your heart is beating so fast." Gu Bai said in surprise, his ears were closer to the other's chest, and the sound he heard became clearer.

Jun Molin was a little helpless and sensual, he wanted to open the distance between him and Gu Bai, but the other party held him tightly, and he was reluctant to exert force, so he could only continue to maintain the previous posture.

It's just that his heart continued to beat faster and faster.

When they were at Imperial University before, although the two had already started living together, they slept in two rooms, and there were very few intimacy between the two. They only hugged occasionally, and even kissed very rarely.

It's not that Jun Molin doesn't want to, but it's because he didn't want them to get close too each other and was worried that he can't control himself, so he usually tries his best to restrain himself from getting too close.