133. Kick Him Away Again

Shen Liangqing couldn't believe it, looking at Wang Jianjun. Noticing Wang Jianjun focusing his eyes on her, she could only bear her temper and walked out of the formation reluctantly.

"Jumping jack, 30 times. Do it and then go back to your position," Wang Jianjun ordered.

Shen Liangqing was pissed off. If she was punished in front of all her formation members, how could she bear the following training?

"Why am I the only one who is punished here? Gu Bai came here so late, and he didn't attend the previous training. Isn't he supposed to be punished as well?" Shen Liangqing couldn't hold her anger but shouted at Wang Jianjun.

She was not convinced at all!

"50 times." Wang Jianjun didn't explain but increased the punishment. Also, his gaze said that he would add more if Shen Liangqing continued to argue with him.

Shen Liangqing was furious. Nobody had ever treated her like this. She glared at Wang Jianjun and Gu Bai as if she wished to eat them alive.

"You will regret this!" Shen Liangqing left with tears. She didn't even attend the following training.

Wang Jianjun didn't take it seriously even if he knew Shen Liangqing's family background.

On the one hand, Wang Jianjun was the marshal's confidant. Even the master of the Shen family had to show him some respect when they met each other, not to mention the lady of the family.

On the other hand, even if Wang Jianjun was just an ordinary soldier in the army, he wouldn't compromise with others easily.

"Miss Shen does have a bad temper." Mao Dan sighed as he looked at Shen Laingqing's back.

"Be quiet. Do you want to be punished again?" Gu Bai reminded Mao Dan with his breathing voice smilingly.

As expected, Mao Dan shut up when he heard the punishment. Obviously, he had learned his lesson due to what he had experienced on the first day of their training here.

Shen Liangqing's leaving didn't affect the following training items. Gu Bai was also interested in the special training.

He really wanted to know how the superfunction possessors in this world used their superfunctions. Although he had seen a lot on Starnet, he still wanted to see it with his own eyes.

"I can tell you guys desperately want to know the tricks of how to use your superfunctions. Am I right?" Wang Jianjun seemed to have seen through the students' minds, having a rare smile on his face. However, it seemed more like an evil smile.

However, the desire for superfunction had defeated the students' fear, so they shouted, "Yes, sir!"

"Well, that will do." The students were full of expectations before Wang Jianjun finished, but he raised his lips and continued, "That will do if you can finish your following training perfectly. I'll let you know what a real superfunction is like when the training is about to end."

"Ah? Are you sure you are not doing it now, sir?" Someone blinked, trying to convince Wang Jianjun to fulfill their wishes.

However, as Jun Molin's confidant who had been trained by him for years, Wang Jianjun could resist and ignore many temptations even if he was facing a beautiful woman.

"Not now. Do you guys want to run before you can walk well?" Wang Jianjun was as serious as usual, so the students knew they had no hope. Also, they might be punished if they asked more.

Therefore, they became quiet again.

At the same time, Shen Liangqing was more pissed when she realized that no one had come to convince her to get back. She even wanted to burn this place to the ground.