63-64

"The rice will be good enough to eat when the braised eggplants are fried." Gu Bai didn't pour the eggplants out but checked the rice first.

The rice might be modified because each of them seemed distinct and clear.

Of course, the taste was indeed delicious. Gu Bai knew it when he had porridge for lunch. It tasted better than the rice he used in the Second World.

Did it mean other ingredients in the Second World were not as tasty as they were in the real world? Thinking of this, Gu Bai almost couldn't wait to know the answer.

He served himself a bowl of rice and added the braised eggplants over it.

The white rice and the sauce-red eggplants made it tempting when mixed with green and red peppers.

"That's how we make Rice with Braised Eggplants on Top. Actually, whenever you guys steam rice like this, you can add any dishes over it afterward. That's a good way to save you time and energy to enjoy both the rice and delicacies." Gu Bai presented his product.

It had been long since he hadn't eaten anything like this. He felt as if he could have two bowls like this at supper.

[It's so yummy! The eggplants are good, and the rice is tastier than all the rice I ate before. Xiaobai, which brand is your rice? I don't think it's the same kind as mine.]

[It looks like the same rice and even the same steamed rice. Why did Xiaobai just make a perfect one, but my chef has never done anything like that? He's a three-star chef. But now, I really wonder if he got his certificate illegally.]

[I followed every step Xiaobai had done. Why is my steamed rice so dry and unbearable to eat? Unlike Xiaobai's dish, it's so tasty! Emoji!]

[You are not alone, man. I failed, too. It's simply steamed rice, but it's never easy to make.]

[Haha! I'm smarter than you guys for not making it. I've never done anything good to eat, so I didn't even bother to start. Isn't it better to eat Xiaobai's dishes instead of wasting our food?]

[Zhou Xingchu V: Xiaobai, son. You just mentioned that your sauce is not enough. Are you short of any ingredients?]

[Seriously? Did I just see the false image or is the man a fake?]

[I'm afraid not. I opened his page and saw the certification of the Chef's Guild on it.]

[So it's really Senior Zhou? Bravo, Xiaobai! You are so impressed to attract someone like Senior Zhou on your second live stream! Emoji!]

"It will taste better if I have light and dark soy sauces," Gu Bai answered as he saw Senior Zhou's comment.

Although he didn't know who this person was, judging from how his fans respected this man, he could tell the man must be experienced in some certain area.

[Zhou Xingchu V: Light and dark soy sauce? What are they?]

Gu Bai replied, "They are both soy sauces. The light kind is less salty, mainly used to refresh the taste, while the dark kind has more salt, which is mainly used to deepen the color of the dishes. If you guys are interested in these, I'll make a specific video of how to make them."

Gu Bai's words cheered the viewers up. Soon, they gave more tips even if he reminded them not to do that repeatedly.

Zhou Xingchu was Zhou Lingling's grandpa. Seeing the blurred young man on the screen and listening to his explanation, he pondered for a while. Finally, his eyes were lit up.

"Alright, that's all for today. See you next time." Regardless of how the viewers wanted to continue the show, Gu Bai turned off his devices coldly, served two bowls of rice, and looked for Butler Gu to enjoy their supper.