200. Supernatural powers give birth to plants

"Brother, why are you here, Is everything is over?" Gu Bai took the speeder to the school gate, and saw Jun Molin standing there waiting for him.

After getting off the flying car, Gu Bai went straight to Jun Molin.

He hasn't seen his boyfriend for several days. Although there are videos calls every day, the videos call are not comparable to real people.

Jun Molin's expression was condensed, and the surrounding temperature plummeted. No one dared to approach him within five meters, like a walking ice sculpture.

As a result, when Gu Bai came, the icy cold around him melted visibly to the naked eye, the temperature rose, and a smile appeared on his face, and a few passers-by were amazed.

"I'm almost busy, I came to see my exclusive royal chef." Jun Molin opened his arms and embraced Gu Bai who had rushed over to his arms. Seeing that he was really happy, and he didn't look sad, and he was relieved.

Originally, Jun Molin was still working in the palace. After a break, he clicked into the forum to read information about Gu Bai.

Because Gu Bai is now very famous at Imperial University, some of his daily life is often revealed on the forum, and Jun Molin can also spy on what Gu Bai is usually doing, and he pays attention when he sees it.

As a result, when he landed on the forum today, the first news he saw was about the broken things about the Shen family.

Before, because of respect for Gu Bai, Jun Molin didn't investigate his background, so he didn't know the dirty things of the Shen family, let alone the relationship between the Shen family and Gu Bai.

As a result, after reading the revelations on the forum, no one dared to step into the study where Jun Molin was. He was constantly blowing out the air, and the waiters were standing at the door shivering, wanting to leave but not daring to leave. They could only hold on, until Jun Molin left the study, they felt that the pressure on them was much lighter.

Jun Molin's first concern was Gu Bai's situation at the moment, worried that he would also see what happened on the forum, and then he avoided sadness by himself, so he came to the university to bring him out to divert the other party's attention.

It turned out that the other party did not look sad at all.

This is good, Bai Bai doesn't need to be sad for anyone, and no one can make Bai Bai sad in the future, including himself, Jun Molin made up his mind silently in his heart.

"Haha, then let me, the exclusive royal chef, do my duty. Let's go to the manor to cook lunch for you." Gu Bai said with a smile, holding Jun Molin's arm, he took the initiative to walk towards his speeding car.

He asked for leave for the morning class, and there was no class in the afternoon. He could accompany Molin for one day.

Jun Molin's spiritual power has become more and more stable under his continuous treatment. Although it has not completely calmed down, it is much better than at the beginning. As long as he continues to treat it like this, he will be completely cured sooner or later. It's time to re-use spiritual divine power.

As soon as he walked into the living room of the manor villa, he saw a figure rushing towards Jun Molin like a bubble bomb.

Gu Bai was shocked. The movements of his hands were faster than his brain's reaction. He subconsciously used his supernatural powers to generate seeds and turned them into rattan. Before the figure approached Jun Molin, he tied it firmly with rattan.

Jun Zhehao's movements were suddenly restricted, the wole person could not move, and his expression was stunned, as if he was tied up without reacting.

It was only then that Gu Bai realized that there was a very sunny and handsome young man running towards them. Just now, he thought there was some kind of danger, and without thinking much, he shot directly.