229-230

🌸T/n: First of all, I apologize for not updating 🥺 I was watching animes hehe 🤭 Btw how have y'all been doing these days? I will make it up to you by doing a mass updates.  Have a good day or night,  be safe and good luck to y'all 🌸

Chapter 229 Returning to Hometown

"Early, I came to see you today for a business." Gu Bai said straight to the point.

Liu Dali and Zhang Fugui immediately became serious and asked, "Small boss, speak directly."

"That's it, now our farms and pastures have been built and taken care of well, I'm going to dig another pond to raise fish, and it can also be used as a fishing area in the later stage to provide entertainment for tourists. The hands-on ability is the best of all, so I'm going to let you two take care of this matter." Gu Bai explained his general plan to the two of them, and also explained the specific requirements for the fish pond.

Liu Dali and Zhang Fugui were very proud and happy to see that the little boss valued them so much. They agreed immediately, and after Gu Bai left, they immediately contacted the workers they knew and started digging ponds, striving to complete this in the shortest time.

Now that the pond will be available soon, Gu Bai began to think about which fish to keep.

He is not very clear about whether some fish in this world can be eaten, or whether they are delicious, and the food chain between fish. This part has to be given to professional people.

He only has this pond now, and there must be no food chain relationship between the fish raised, otherwise the fish will have become the belly of other fish before they grow up.

The function of this pond, Gu Bai's initial plan was to supply the Blue Star Restaurant and as a fishing area to increase the entertainment experience for future tourists.

After discussing with the consul Jiao Liu, Gu Bai began to put the farmhouse on the agenda.

It's just that Gu Bai is not going to open a simple farmhouse. He wants to open a farmhouse that can become the landmark of Planet M95, a famous farmhouse that can be known to the entire empire and even foreign interstellar people.

This is not a simple matter.

But he doesn't need to worry, the development of Planet M95 has only just started, and he still has a lot of time to build his own farmhouse, but his status as a student makes it not so convenient for him to implement.

As soon as the winter vacation is over, he will return to the Central Star to continue his schooling. At that time, the related matters of the farmhouse can only be remotely controlled. After all, it is not easier to detect the problem than the on-site conductor.

But there is no way out here. He is a student, so he has to focus on his studies first. After completing his studies as soon as possible, he can devote himself to his career.

Just because of the limited time, this winter vacation, he must spend his time on the edge.

Therefore, regarding the fish farming in the pond, Gu Bai directly sent a video message to Fang Weixuan, asking him to find out if anyone had a better understanding of this aspect.

Fang Weixuan has been running the restaurant longer than Gu Bai, and he has also met many people in the same field, so it should be easier to inquire about fish.