245-246

Chapter 245 New Year's Eve Dinner

"Haha, you are so ugly, so ugliness has affected my appetite." After Jun Zhehao finished wrapping one, he immediately turned to look at Zhao Mingyu next to him, looking at the crooked, ugly one in his hand. The dumpling-like thing immediately created a thick filter for the dumplings he made, and mocked Zhao Mingyu unceremoniously.

Not to be outdone, Zhao Mingyu placed the dumplings he had made beside the dumplings made by Jun Zhehao, and compared the two, it was really ugly.

"Yours isn't much better. Where did you get your face to laugh at me?"

"Mine is a bit ugly compared to others, but it's definitely much better than yours." Jun Zhehao argued that he would never be the one with the ugliest dough, not even one of them.

So, the two naive ghosts started arguing about who made the ugliest dumplings. Right next to the person who made dumplings seriously.

Zhao Mingnan was one of the victims. He was concentrating on kneading the dumplings. Now he can make the dumplings without revealing the filling, but he feels that it is not enough. It can make the dumplings look better.

As a result, before the lace of a dumpling was finished, a lump of white flour was thrown onto the face, and a white mark was printed.

Jun Zhehao and Zhao Mingyu, who were having a great time fighting, suddenly seemed to have been pressed the pause button and stood still, but the expressions on their faces were terrified, as if they had seen a terrible scene.

Zhao Mingnan continued to hold the dumplings in his hands calmly, as if the person who had just been hit was not him.

After he finished pinching the dumplings in his hands, he carefully placed them on the table next to him, and then slowly wiping his slender and beautiful fingers with a faint smile on his face.

The flour on his fingers was wiped clean, he stood up slowly and walked in the direction of Jun Zhehao and Zhao Mingyu.

The two of them were still maintaining the posture of the face-to-face fight. If you look closely, you can see that when Zhao Mingnan walked towards them, their bodies trembled slightly.

Guan Qing watched this scene with schadenfreude, and had no plans to make a relief at all.

"Brother, I didn't do it on purpose, it was because of him that I couldn't help myself..." Zhao Mingyu finally found his voice and hurriedly explained, but before he could finish speaking, Zhao Mingnan grabbed the collar and dragged him out.

Of course, Jun Zhehao was also dragged out at the same time.

"What are they going to do?" Gu Bai finished rolling out the dough on his hands and was about to make the next dough when he saw Zhao Mingnan dragging one out with one hand.

Jun Molin: "Don't worry about them."

"Ah Nan went to stop the quarrel between them, and by the way, I have a relationship with them." Guan Qing replied with a smile.

Hearing this, Gu Bai was about to nod his head when he heard two extremely high screams from outside, and the source of the sound was obviously the two people who had just been dragged out.

So...that's the way to stop quarrels and flirting?

This way... a bit strange.

But apart from the first scream, Gu Bai didn't hear the movement of the two again, and Zhao Mingnan walked in quickly, with the same gentle smile on his face as always.

"Sister-in-law, let's continue making dumplings. They have seriously realized their mistakes and won't waste any more dough."

"Ah? Good." Gu Bai looked at Zhao Mingnan and sat back in his seat. He always felt that something was weird, but he couldn't figure out why.