284. The domineering of the dragon robe

The main door of the dragon altar opened, the distant bell rang, and a touch of color slowly walked out from it.

The people who came were wearing bright colored Hanfu, and the clothes were embroidered with various complicated and beautiful patterns. Among them, the dragon was the most conspicuous, one on the chest, one on the back, one on the left and right shoulders, two on the front and back knees, and others. One embroidered on the placket, there are nine dragons in total.

This is not a simple Hanfu, but a dragon robe that only emperors are qualified to wear.

The one wearing the dragon robe at this moment is none other than the current emperor of the Hua-Xia Empire—Jun Yu!

Jun Yu was born tall and handsome, and this dragon robe was worn on him, which complemented each other and set off each other, making him even more domineering.

Beside Jun Yu, he was holding his only wife and the only queen of the empire - Fang Mengshu.

Fang Mengshu is wearing the queen's exclusive phoenix robe, embroidered with a phoenix that is about to fly, she is absolutely beautiful, and with her beautiful appearance and gentle and virtuous character, it looks even more graceful and luxurious.

The dragon robe on Jun Yu's body and the phoenix robe on Fang Mengshu's body were made by Gu Bai after learning that they were coming to participate in the opening ceremony of Gufeng Street.

Although it is processed in a hurry, it is not perfunctory, but perfect.

The elements of the dragon robe and phoenix robe mainly refer to the clothes of the emperors and queens in the Qing Dynasty. After all, TV dramas in the Qing Dynasty were too popular at that time. Everyone's first impression of the emperor was the emperor from the Qing Dynasty. Gu Bai was also the most impressed by this dynasty. Therefore, the dragon robe and the phoenix robe mainly refer to the clothing characteristics of this era.

But he have to say that Jun Yu and Fang Mengshu are worthy of being emperor and queen of the empire. The moment they put on the dragon and phoenix robes, even he almost knelt down.

The aura of these two people is too strong, one soft and one rigid, complementing each other.

As soon as Jun Yu and Fang Mengshu appeared on the stage, the music at the scene changed, and all the audience members consciously kept silent, looking at their majesty and queen in awe.

As the emperor of the empire and the representative of the empire, Jun Yu has appeared in front of the camera quite a few times. His face is known to all citizens.

Therefore, when he appeared on the stage, everyone was surprised, and did not expect that the important person invited by Gu Bai would be so valuable.

If they changed the scene, they must have sighed again, but in the current scene, for some reason, they subconsciously did not dare to speak, lest they would disturb Your Majesty and Queen.

It is a very inexplicable feeling, obviously their empire is very democratic, although His Majesty looks domineering and aggressive, but he will not punish other people's crimes for no reason, but they just don't dare to make mistakes.

Jun Yu has long been surprised by this kind of scene. If he hadn't stepped forward to speak, he would have been more interested in the clothes on his body.

When Jun Yu was speaking, it was even more silent below, there was no sound at all, and everyone listened to him very seriously.

Jun Yu first showed his reasons for participating in this opening. Naturally, it was not to give people a platform. As the king of a country, he is a symbol of power. How could he give someone a platform, even if this person is his future daughter-in-law.