57-58

Gu Bai ignored the arrogant fans on the live stream but turned the wheat into flour. Then he found the vinegar, baking soda, and water and mixed them based on a ratio of 1:1:3. Then he kneaded it into dough.

Since there was no special baking powder in the interstellar era, Gu Bai used white vinegar and baking soda instead. They would fasten the ferment process and seemed like the right choices to make at the moment.

Putting the dough in a bowl, he covered it with plastic wrap so that the ferment would go faster.

During the process, Gu Bai began to prepare the fillings.

Now that he didn't have any eggs or tofu, there weren't many materials for him to sin this battle.

If the meal was made for himself, he could stuff any casual vegetables as fillings. But now, he had to make something special to embarrass Ting Yu's fans!

Gu Bai left the kitchen and got out of the range of the live stream. Then he summoned Mu Mu and said something. The latter soon left the small villa.

When he returned to the kitchen again, Ting Yu's fans had said more vicious words to ridicule him.

Gu Bai never cared about how others judged him. He wouldn't even take them seriously if they didn't come to him.

"Bingo! Ting Yu is inviting you to a video chat. Would you accept it or not?" When Gu Bai was busy preparing the fillings, a mechanical sound voiced itself.

Ting Yu wanted to join his live stream?

Looking at the screen, Gu Bai frowned and accepted it immediately. As soon as he clicked, Ting Yu appeared on the right side of the top of his live stream.

More comments appeared on the screen. Ting Yu's fans were excited to see him while Xiaobai's fans were angry to see their opponent.

"Hello, Xiaobai. I'm Ting Yu. My fans said you were about to make buns and they were curious, so they asked me to broadcast your show. Would you mind if I watched your show?" Ting Yu sounded innocent.

Ting Yu didn't look as handsome as other guys, but his delicate face was innocent, which had won him a lot of female fans who were older than him.

Most of them were also anti-fans of Gu Bai, believing Ting Yu was bullied and confronting Gu Bai without a proper reason.

Gu Bai raised his eyebrows higher as he saw their comments, but his response to Ting Yu sounded causal, "I won't mind, but my teaching lesson isn't free."

Even though Ting Yu sounded like he was innocent, Gu Bai had experienced enough in his past life and could easily tell whether Ting Yu was being honest.

If he meant it to watch how Gu Bai made steamed buns, he could join them silently as a viewer, but he made his entrance and showed up in Gu Bai's first live show.

Moreover, Gu Bai didn't think Ting Yu was unaware of what his fans had done and said on his live stream.

However, it all didn't matter. Taking this chance, Gu Bai would let him know what real buns were like so that the latter wouldn't flatter himself later.

Ting Yu was stunned for a moment before casting a meteor shower on the live stream. Although he was still smiling, people could see how he gritted his teeth if they looked at him carefully. "Sure, I never stole others' work, after all."

As he did it, all his fans were so shocked and cursed Gu Bai as badly as they could. However, Gu Bai didn't even look at them.

Gu Bai's calmness seemed to have affected his fans. They were not as freaked as before. Instead, they commented regularly to piss off Ting Yu's fans.