127. The Central Star

As expected, they arrived at their destination in half a day.

Given Gu Bai had taken a spaceship for a month to get to the Central Star before, it felt like a blink for him to get here within half a day.

The S01 Planet was indeed a traveling planet. When they watched it from the air, they could tell it was beautiful. There were plants and flowers everywhere. The whole place was full of vitality.

Now that they landed, even though their positions were far away from the city, the scenery was still amazing. Even the air was much fresher, making people feel like enjoying themselves.

The drillmasters and headteachers led the students to get off the spaceship in order, waiting for their next instruction. The students looked around, sighing in surprise from time to time.

It was the first time that some students came to a traveling planet like S01. They were stunned by a completely different environment from the steel city like the Central Star. They wished that their eyes could be fixed on the green plants all the time.

Unfortunately, they didn't come here to enjoy the scenery or have a vacation.

"Quiet!" Drillmaster Wang ordered seriously.

Unfortunately, most students in the class were from decent families and had been living at their wills. Even their parents couldn't restrain them, not to mention others.

Wang Jianjun frowned upon noticing their unorganized mess. He restrained himself from losing his temper and ordered again, "Quiet!"

Realizing he was pissed, a small number of students stood silently, but there were still students who did not obey orders.

"So, I can tell that you don't want to take the bus to go to the training base. If so, you should run over," said Wang Jianjun seriously.

Everyone ignored the previous orders but heard the last sentence clearly. Immediately afterward, they complained sadly.

"How could you do this to us, Sir? Run over? That's so far."

"Sir, where is the training base?" Someone asked in a low voice, but the drillmaster didn't reply.

Wang Jianjun ordered, "Attention! Right face! Double march!"

Obviously, Wang Jianjun wasn't joking. The students could only watch other students getting on the fast cars unhurriedly and intentionally.

Even if they were running, some were fast while some were slow. Wang Jianjun was used to the orderly queues in the military, so he frowned deeper when he saw them running.

If these students went to the military, Wang Jianjun was sure that they all wouldn't be accepted because they were out of order, and they didn't cooperate.

He had to train them with efforts in the next month.

Although these students were from the Department of Food and Beverage and wouldn't have to go to the frontline in the future, they were living in an era that the Zerg might attack at any time. If they continued to live like this, they would definitely be the first group of people to be vanished by the Zerg.

The students didn't know what Wang Jianjun was thinking about. All they knew was that they almost lost their breath right now.

"Sir, we didn't say anything just now. It's them who kept talking and didn't follow your orders before. Why do you punish us as well?" Some students asked while panting. But considering their lives, they still asked.

They had run for so long, yet there was no trace of the training base. They didn't know how long they had to continue, and they felt like collapsing at any time.