93-94

93. Leaving the M95 Planet

[Is anyone from the M01 Planet there? I'm willing to pay 10,000 XB for one additive. Please help!]

[Is anyone from the Central Star there? I'll give you 20,000 XB for one!] 

[I can offer 25,000! It's driving me crazy!]

The comments became more and more, many of which said that they wished for one additive and were willing to pay more.

The price Gu Bai set was 1,000 XB for each additive, which was quite cheap. The fans knew that he gave them the discount to repay their support, so they were more loyal to him.

"Xiaobai, there are many fans on the live stream who are asking for the additives for them. Can we do that?" Someone saw the comments and asked meaningfully.

Each of them was only allowed to buy three additives, which were not enough for them to eat. But if they were allowed to buy them on others' behalf, they could buy more than they had expected. As for whether they would sell them to other fans, it would be their decision to make.

Everyone had their plans.

"I'm afraid I don't have that many for you guys, so please obey the purchase restrictions. If you want to buy some for your family, feel free to share yours with them." Gu Bai refused their request but offered them another choice.

As expected, the fans started to talk to those who were at the restaurant.

As long as they kept one and sold the other two, they could make their money back and earn more.

Unfortunately, even if that was the case, no one was willing to share their additives.

Before Gu Bai decided to open a branch on other planets, they could only come to his planet to enjoy the dishes. Therefore, the additives would be the only thing that could ease their stomachs. They would be stupid to share any of them even if others would pay them much more than the cost of them.

"No way! I won't sell them no matter how much you will pay!" The present customers told the fans on the live stream directly.

The fans had all gone crazy, yet no one could convince Gu Bai to change his mind. In the end, they could only ease their minds by tasting them on the live stream. Also, they would continue to argue with their bosses so that they could have a long vacation.

[Xiaobai, will you please increase your production? I can invest if you lack money. Make more and deliver them to the Central Star. I promise you will sell them out before you realize what happened.]

The fans suggested so because the Starexpress Company wouldn't agree to send small things. Otherwise, they would like to pay the transportation fee if it could work.

"I'll try my best to expand the production in the future. You will have it sooner or later," Gu Bai promised smilingly.

He did have plans to open a production plant. Although the dishes he made wouldn't be sent to the fans, he could make some sauces and half-finished products which could withstand long-distance transport.

Furthermore, he had enough money to open a small factory, so it was already on his schedule.

However, it was too early to make the plan.

Before the students left, Gu Bai received an unexpected notice, which almost disrupted all his plans.

...

In the blink of an eye, it was the day for them to take the spaceship.

The students who were supposed to be in a daze were all smiling at that moment. They held the additives in their hands, carrying various ingredients on their backs as if they were the farms that were about to work in the urban area.