265. Dating 2

"Okay, you can call me at any time if you need anything." The baby-faced shopping guide said with a smile, then politely stepped aside, keeping a safe distance from Gu Bai and the others, so as not to hinder Gu Bai and the others from purchasing, but also able to immediately step forward to serve Gu Bai when he needed it.

Gu Bai's impression of this shopping guide is still very good.

"Xiao Zhou, come here." The previous shopping guide who had a bad attitude called the baby-faced shopping guide.

The baby-faced shopping guide, Xiao Zhou, glanced at Gu Bai's side and seemed a little embarrassed, but seeing that Gu Bai and the others were still carefully choosing clothes, they didn't need her for the time being, so they walked over.

"Sister Li, what's the matter?" Xiao Zhou asked.

"You are new here, so you may be inexperienced. Since the store manager asked me to take you to study, I will teach you a lesson today. When you are in our business, you must have a precise eye, so that you will do less work. It's useless, do you know the positioning of our store?" The shopping guide called Sister Li asked with a high attitude.

"High-end crowd, high consumer." Xiao Zhou replied.

"Yes, our store is a high-end famous brand. Those who can consume in our store are either rich or expensive, but there are often some poor and sour people who have come in and have been addicted to their eyes. If they are guests, we can't drive them out, but in the future, you must keep your eyes open, and accurately judge whether the other party is poor or rich, even if the poor look at it for a long time, he can't afford one, and it is just a waste of time for you to serve them, you know?" Li? As she spoke, she glanced at Gu Bai, and the implication was very obvious.

Xiao Zhou had a tangled face. She felt that no matter whether the customer was rich or poor, as long as they entered the store, they would be the object of their service. There was no reason to leave the customer aside.

But she didn't dare to refute these words in person, so she had to say nothing.

Moreover, she saw that although the two guests were dressed in ordinary clothes, not like brand-name clothes, the other party's temperament was very good, and they were not comparable to ordinary people.

That sister Li probably wanted to satirize Gu Bai clearly, so that the so-called poor and sour people would be embarrassed and leave the store by themself, so she did not deliberately lower her voice.

Gu Bai and Jun Molin naturally listened to these words, but it's a pity that every one of them never cared about them, completely treating the woman as farting.

"Shopping guide." Gu Bai shouted.

Hearing Gu Bai's voice, Xiao Zhou said apologetically to Sister Li, "I'll go first." Then he hurried to serve Gu Bai.

Seeing Xiao Zhou's appearance, Sister Li was a little angry.

"It's really a student who just went to work. She kindly taught her how to work, but she didn't appreciate it." Sister Li couldn't help rolling her eyes and complained to her colleagues around her.

Xiao Zhou heard it too, but ignored her and said with a smile, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Gu Bai pointed to a few pieces of clothes on the wall and said, "Except for these pieces, give me two pieces of everything else, one size XL and one size XXL."

"Two pieces of all, all?" Xiao Zhou's eyes widened in surprise, but her professionalism made her recover quickly, "Okay, I'll help you arrange the goods now."

"Impossible, do you have the money to pay? Do you know that only VIP members in our store are eligible to buy? Do you have a VIP membership card?" Sister Li couldn't believe what she heard, she didn't believe her own vision will be wrong, and the professional ethics will not be taken care of, so she will immediately retort.